The Wolf Among Us 2 - Gameplay Concept 3 - [Unofficial]

edited September 2020 in General Chat

Last one I swear. I lied

Overall I think it got what I intend to do pretty well. The video description has most of my notes on it, so if you are interested I suggest you read that fellas

In other news I hope Adam Harrington comes back here again. I miss you, homie.

(update) Gameplay Concept 2:

Hello. I made another. I lied to all of you. This probably is the last one though. Things are starting to get back to normal which means not that much free time. I was working on this before the Tales from the Borderlands 2 video and kinda abandoned it and I wanted to go back and save it. Let me know what you think of this one fellas.

Lied again sorry fellas. This one was actually made with waaaaay less time than any other of these animated videos I make so that's pretty neato. Probably could have done a bit more but it probs would start to feel repetitive. Anywho:

Comments

• Noice, very noice indeed. Poor Jersey can't catch a break, lul.

Great job as always. The journal and smelling for clues are both great ideas and something that would indeed fit in TWAU game. I also liked the F being written by the Fables font, that was a nice touch.

I hope you didn't get downvoted this time. 😔

• Thanks Pipas I'm glad you liked it

and no I got a crowd that decided to read the title this time

Pipas posted: »

Noice, very noice indeed. Poor Jersey can't catch a break, lul. Great job as always. The journal and smelling for clues are both great id

• It looks great!

I really like the idea of the smell-o-vision.

• time to read comments no time to read title

• I guess your ideas are just so good, that they unintentionally fooled someone...

Sounds like you did a good job!

Poogers555 posted: »

time to read comments no time to read title

• edited July 2023

Get the petition goin fellas. We need a new meme around here anyway.

• Welcome to shameless bump but is also in shame

Personally don't think its as well done as the first one but either way- here's another

• Another well made video,they're always interesting to watch.

Also i don't know if what i'm asking is even possible but you think you could show these to the team ? @Nikolah

Anyway good stuff thanks for making these man.

• edited June 2020

I remember old Telltale staff members telling users on here not to try and pitch ideas to them because if they come up with something similar they don't want to be accused to stealing ideas, or get into any legal action. So they might prefer to not see it. But who knows, maybe they've changed that policy.

iFoRias posted: »

Another well made video,they're always interesting to watch. Also i don't know if what i'm asking is even possible but you think you could show these to the team ? @Nikolah Anyway good stuff thanks for making these man.

• accidentally creates a new Telltale law suit

(Jokes aside Im pretty sure thats really only about story ideas rather than gameplay ideas. Out of all these videos I've made I only made one that really touches upon narrative, story, and plot ideas. So that one would probably be the only one where any legal problems could actually happen if one of the original ideas I pitched there was put in the final game)

ᵒʳ ˡᵉᵗ ᵗᵉˡˡᵗᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵗˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ⁻ ʰᵃ⁻ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ˡᶦᵏᵉ⁻ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ʰᵃʰᵃ..ʰᵃ..

lupinb0y posted: »

I remember old Telltale staff members telling users on here not to try and pitch ideas to them because if they come up with something simila

• Glad you liked it, I still kinda want to make more of these but alas this may be the last one for a good long while. Hopefully there'll be official news not super far from now, my bet is still on August for a first update even if its very small.

Another well made video,they're always interesting to watch. Also i don't know if what i'm asking is even possible but you think you could show these to the team ? @Nikolah Anyway good stuff thanks for making these man.

• poogers trying to talk to telltale really do be like that sometimes.

• Gotta say thats all fax no printer right there

poogers trying to talk to telltale really do be like that sometimes.

• A great concept! Keep the videos coming man

• Thanks I'm glad you liked it, but this probably will be the last one I do for a good while.

(also for some reason this was deleted first time I replied. Forums really acting up lately.)

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

A great concept! Keep the videos coming man

• Yeah the forums are having brain aneurysms on a daily basis. The glitch that signs you out whenever you change pages still isn't fixed.

Thanks I'm glad you liked it, but this probably will be the last one I do for a good while. (also for some reason this was deleted first time I replied. Forums really acting up lately.)

• Hello.

And don't forget:

• Just delete that comment or ban the user. Youtube comment section has always been a toxic place full of trolls.

Youtube just made it worse by removing the ability to delete replies from my comments.

Hello. And don't forget:

• Man i definitely wasn't expecting that today nice.

• lol no its fine I get those comments pretty often and I just think they are hilarious because nothing about these videos presents themselves as if they were official, yet every time I get a comment like this its always said like its a shocking discovery.

(Also you can mute replies to your comments so you don't need to worry about being spammed if you make a popular comment.)

AronDracula posted: »

Just delete that comment or ban the user. Youtube comment section has always been a toxic place full of trolls. Youtube just made it worse by removing the ability to delete replies from my comments.

• neither was I tbh

Man i definitely wasn't expecting that today nice.

• I knew you must have been working on another of these but damn what a surprise it's out today. Great job man! One step closer to that Telltale Internship! :blush:

Hello. And don't forget:

• I actually wasn't really working on one to be honest. After the Tales video I kinda just wanted to make another one of these really fast , honestly surprised how fast I was able to do it, it was only around 6 hours of total work that I split across 3 days.

One step closer to that Telltale Internship!

AChicken posted: »

I knew you must have been working on another of these but damn what a surprise it's out today. Great job man! One step closer to that Telltale Internship!

• dear god! i came to praise you not to get spooked lol.

Pretty cool work for something that took 3 days though! Wow.
    (also cough cough cough Winter Wolf cough)

I actually wasn't really working on one to be honest. After the Tales video I kinda just wanted to make another one of these really fast , h

• Bro... Winter Wolf...

AChicken posted: »

dear god! i came to praise you not to get spooked lol. Pretty cool work for something that took 3 days though! Wow. (also cough cough cough Winter Wolf cough)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.