want to download 400 days but it wont register my walking dead game

edited September 2013 in Game Support

Hello I would like to download the add on '400 days' for my existing 'the walking dead' game which I have purchased directly from telltale games and which I have 100% completed but A) when I boot the walking dead it says only part 1 has downloaded and parts 2-5 are 'coming soon' and hence I cannot get 400 days unless I download it illegally which I do not want to do as I totally support telltale and the awesomr game the have produced, any help please guys???

Comments

• I have the same issue,
    I purchased the game a while ago and now when I log in it says that my account does not have a registered version of the game to play so I cannot log in and whilst I have logged into the website I don't know where I can check my details or an account page to fix this issue.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

@Kaolla
    Your issue actually is not the same.
    Please try deleting the login data from the registry.

First, open a command window.
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the Windows key. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "cmd" and press enter

Then copy the command line below and paste it into the command window, press enter, and confirm the question:
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher"

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited September 2013

@adamross000

Please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "support_data_pc.zip" or "support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• [URL=http://wikisend.com/download/971138/support_data_pc.zip]support_data_pc.zip[/URL]

Done, but it searched my C Drive for the game when it is installed on my D drive... would that cause a problem?

DjNDB posted: »

@adamross000 Please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "support_data_pc.zip" or "support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• Hello DjNDB thanks for the reply, So before I saw your response I tried reinstalling the game and now when I try and play it says 'you appear to not have a valid licence for this game, would you like to go to our web site and purchase it' and im redirected back here even though I have obviously already purchased the game

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Actually i didn't request the support tool info from you, but from adamross000.

Have you tried deleting the login data as i wrote above?

Kaolla posted: »

[URL=http://wikisend.com/download/971138/support_data_pc.zip]support_data_pc.zip[/URL] Done, but it searched my C Drive for the game when it is installed on my D drive... would that cause a problem?

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

In that case i suggest you delete the login data as i wrote above. It should ask you to login the next time to start the game and hopefully work.

adamross000 posted: »

Hello DjNDB thanks for the reply, So before I saw your response I tried reinstalling the game and now when I try and play it says 'you appear

• DjNDB your a champion!!!! thank you so much!!!! it worked perfectly and 100% working... so glad I can continue to support good developers and im very much looking forward to season 2, thanks again

• I did, but inevitably I got frustrated and just deleted the whole game. I was really angry, but the game is so good I just bought it again on iTunes.

At least there it doesn't complain about my account.

DjNDB posted: »

Actually i didn't request the support tool info from you, but from adamross000. Have you tried deleting the login data as i wrote above?

This discussion has been closed.