How do I play the episodes I purchased?

edited September 2013 in Game Support

I have just recently purchased the Walking Dead multi-pack for $19.99 on my IPad. I have tried restoring the game several times and I'm really not sure if I am doing something wrong because I still cannot play the game. Do I need to download the other episodes another way or is this some sort of glitch? When I first tried to open the game after purchasing it, the screen with the words "the walking dead" would pop up, but then it would go black and return me to my regular IPad screen. What is going on? I really want to play this game. Is there something I'm missing? Please Respond and Help?!!!

Comments

• Also when I finally got the app to open back up correctly, I would go on to begin playing the game by clicking on my saved game in episode one however it would then pop up the episode 2 Intro screen saying "get", which makes absolutely no sense considering I already purchased it?!!

• Few people having this problem, myself included. Can get a refund from ITunes - takes 10 days.

• edited February 2014

I eventually got it, I just clicked the "get" button again, I think, and it showed me a screen saying that I had already paid for the games and that I could install/download them.

Sahara82 posted: »

Few people having this problem, myself included. Can get a refund from ITunes - takes 10 days.

This discussion has been closed.