Youtube review and game footage query?

edited October 2013 in Game Support

Just curious who should I contact and how to request a licence to use in game footage for a review of The wolf among us,which will be broadcast on youtube and monetised using Google ad sense.
Thank you
Major Gosnell

Comments

• Telltale's official view on the subject (Source):

@MattP said: Hey guys, I want to make everyone aware that while we don't mind fan-made or Let's Play videos, we do not approve of monetizing copywritten material.

• edited October 2013

Even if its for review purposes?As the professional reviewers have ads playing on there gameplay footage videos.Unless Telltale is claiming monetisation rights and getting the proceeds.I forwarded an email to support aswell.I will let you know when I get a response.

• Hey, so this mean that I can make a Let's Play on my Youtube Channel. (I don't monetize my videos). I ask because I can't so good english because I'm swiss.

Macfly77 posted: »

Telltale's official view on the subject (Source): @MattP said: Hey guys, I want to make everyone aware that while we don't mind fan-made or Let's Play videos, we do not approve of monetizing copywritten material.

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited October 2013

You are correct.

peblox posted: »

Hey, so this mean that I can make a Let's Play on my Youtube Channel. (I don't monetize my videos). I ask because I can't so good english because I'm swiss.

This discussion has been closed.