Subtitles in english

edited October 2013 in Game Support

after downloading the new episode "400 days" the whole game is in german. (ok, the audio is still in english, but the subtitles and the menu are in german). is it somehow possible to switch it back to english?

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

The language of The Walking Dead is set in the registry. Normally it is set while you install the game through WalkingDead100_v3_Setup.exe.

If you don't want to reinstall the game just to change the language, you can download and run this registry file to set it to english.

• Thanks for your answer. There is only one little problem. I've got a mac.
    I just reinstalled it, but i couldn't choose the language....

DjNDB posted: »

The language of The Walking Dead is set in the registry. Normally it is set while you install the game through WalkingDead100_v3_Setup.exe.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

On Mac the game chooses the language according to your system's language setting. If you put English to the top it will be in English.

rantha posted: »

Thanks for your answer. There is only one little problem. I've got a mac. I just reinstalled it, but i couldn't choose the language....

• but then all the programs are going to be in english... would be nice if there was an language option in the next walking dead / update....

DjNDB posted: »

On Mac the game chooses the language according to your system's language setting. If you put English to the top it will be in English.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

I agree.

rantha posted: »

but then all the programs are going to be in english... would be nice if there was an language option in the next walking dead / update....

This discussion has been closed.