Poker night 2.exe has crashed??

edited October 2013 in Game Support

Hello, i bought Poker Night 2 through steam a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to play it, because every time i open it and get past the initial loading screen it crashes. I thought it was just a temporary problem that would be fixed soon, but it still crashes and i have no idea why. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please check the properties of the Steam.exe, your Steam icons, and the games .exe files, and disable any compatibility mode settings.
    Sometimes compatibility mode is checked, but is grayed out. Then you have to click on "Change settings for all users" at the bottom to disable the checkbox.
    Afterwards try if the game works.

• Both the steam and poker night files' compatibility mode are disabled and the game continues to crash.

DjNDB posted: »

Please check the properties of the Steam.exe, your Steam icons, and the games .exe files, and disable any compatibility mode settings. Someti

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

That's odd. I'll have to look into that some more.

Please download the PN2 Support tool. Unzip it, and run the "PN2_create_support_data.bat".
    After running it, you should find a file named "PN2_support_data_pc.zip" in the same folder.
    Please upload that file to an instant filehoster and post the download link into a new reply.

MochTitan4 posted: »

Both the steam and poker night files' compatibility mode are disabled and the game continues to crash.

• DjNDB posted: »

That's odd. I'll have to look into that some more. Please download the PN2 Support tool. Unzip it, and run the "PN2_create_support_data.bat

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Dedicated Memory: 64 MB

The crash is caused by your integrated graphics chip, which doesn't meet the minimum requirements.
    Intel graphics chips are not recommended and they don't work well with TTG's games.

MochTitan4 posted: »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ykccv2

• Ah, well that sucks. Thanks for the help tho :)

DjNDB posted: »

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics Dedicated Memory: 64 MB The crash is caused by your integrated graphics chip, which doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Intel graphics chips are not recommended and they don't work well with TTG's games.

This discussion has been closed.