Problems with the walking dead

edited October 2013 in Game Support

I purchased the full episodio packages of the walking dead, but i've recently bought a new iPad and wanted to resto re my game on the new one but it won't let me, can You help me with that???

Comments

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

We're currently looking into the cause of this issue. Did you download The Walking Dead app from a previous backup? Or did you redownload the app from the iTunes store?

• The same with me, recently I've bought Episode 5 for iPad, and since than I cannot start a game! Everytime I try to launch an app it just show me a title, then turn black and turn off!

• I have the same problem, i bought bundle with all episodes and when i launch it, i see just title, then balck screen and then close ...

• IS ANYONE IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING?

• edited October 2013

i think that they wont do anything ... they just stolen our money and that is all ...

IS ANYONE IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING?

• from the app store in my ipad

EvanK posted: »

We're currently looking into the cause of this issue. Did you download The Walking Dead app from a previous backup? Or did you redownload the app from the iTunes store?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

• I have the full season 1 of the Walking Dead and the 400 days too on my ipad mini and it use to play but I haven't played it in a LONG time because it just keeps crashing every single time I try to load it up...it won't even leave the main menu PLEASE PLEASE help me with this serious issue

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to play the game successfully.

Mukuss08 posted: »

I have the full season 1 of the Walking Dead and the 400 days too on my ipad mini and it use to play but I haven't played it in a LONG time

• First of all, I want to congratulate all the creators of this app. I have already perchased successfully episode 5 and the special episode 400 days from my ipad. Now I tried to download episode 4 and the app tells me that connection lost while downloading data and to re-attempt the download.i did it too many times,I restarted my device etc but it doesn t work.i want to point out that after this notification I tried to download other apps and I did it successfully,so my internet connection has no problem.Please help me.

• edited April 2014

I have the same problem since two days but i'm on Ipod. It's very frustrating. I have closed all others apps but it's not working.
    I have checked the appreciation for the game in appstore (french version) and someone seems to have exactly the same problem. His appreciation was written the 29 april 2014.
    Maybe it's a recent problem for all IoS users. (Sorry for the bad english)

First of all, I want to congratulate all the creators of this app. I have already perchased successfully episode 5 and the special episode 4

• I just downloaded the game and the screen turns black, but won't launch the game. It only launched once long enough for me to buy episode 2 and that's it.

Nyugami posted: »

I have the same problem since two days but i'm on Ipod. It's very frustrating. I have closed all others apps but it's not working. I have

• I phone games allocated to 1Gb, ie apk, and it was up to 482 mb free this, please perenapravte seasons playing in the cache on the stick I have flashcard to 16 Gb, please kindly choose the problem with the memory in the phone

• Sorry for the bad english

• This is ridiculous! I though iTunes was meant to be set up in such a way to prevent us from being ripped off by companies such as this! I have emailed them and left numerous posts but no reply. If u look at the reviews on the App Store no-one is able to download any new episodes. Every time you try it's the same message blaming the users internet connection!!!
    I could understand if this was merely a programme fault that Telltale were trying to fix. But when you read how long this has been going on for it can't be.

We believe to have resolved the download issue for iOS users. Please restart your device, and restart the game application, and you should now be able to download Episodes 2-5.
  • First of all, I want to congratulate all the creators of this app. I have already perchased successfully episode 5 and the special episode 400 days from my ipad. Now I tried to download episode 4 and the app tells me that connection lost while downloading data and to re-attempt the download.i did it too many times,I restarted my device etc but it doesn t work.i want to point out that after this notification I tried to download other apps and I did it successfully,so my internet connection has no problem.Please help me.

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an a

• The problem fixed.I really want to say a big thanks to all the developers of the game.
  • I bought it today and it wont let me download telltale you guys suck you stole my money
    edited May 2014
    If you are having any trouble downloading the game, or episodes from within the game, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to download the game/episodes successfully.
    raul1969 posted: »

I bought it today and it wont let me download telltale you guys suck you stole my money

• its for pc not iso 6 tried all things suggested nothing works I feel like I have been scamed

If you are having any trouble downloading the game, or episodes from within the game, please close the game and all other applications runni

• STLLL DOES NOT WORK CAN NOT DOWNLOAD
  • edited May 2014
    I cannot play season 2 of The Walking Dead on my PS3. I downloaded episode 1 some time ago and finished it. Today I downloaded season 2 episode 2 from the Playstation Network and I absolutely cannot access season 2 from the disc of TWD season one like I did previously with episode 1. What am I doing wrong or what is the malfunction? PLEASE HELP ASAP!
  • Well never mind, apparently. It seems to be running just fine now. I just completed episode 2.
    Can you please clarify if you cannot download the installer from our website, or you cannot download the episodes from inside the game? If you cannot download the installer from our website, please try using a different web browser, or clearing the cache/cookies of your current browser. You can also try disabling any anti-virus or internet firewall programs that you may have open and running that may be blocking the download from completing successfully.

STLLL DOES NOT WORK CAN NOT DOWNLOAD

My apologies for the delayed response. The Walking Dead: Season Two is a separate game from The Walking Dead: Season One, and can be accessed by using its own game icon from the XMB. I am glad you are now able to play. Enjoy the game!
    Impediment posted: »

Well never mind, apparently. It seems to be running just fine now. I just completed episode 2.

• downloaded and installed in harms way but it does not load game

My apologies for the delayed response. The Walking Dead: Season Two is a separate game from The Walking Dead: Season One, and can be accessed by using its own game icon from the XMB. I am glad you are now able to play. Enjoy the game!

• it still dosesent work donloaded from inside game installed an it wont open game in harms way

Can you please clarify if you cannot download the installer from our website, or you cannot download the episodes from inside the game? If y

If you are playing on PC, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http:/ /www.telltalegames. com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

(Links are not currently working, so please copy and paste the above link into the address bar of your browser, and delete the spaces and hit enter)

downloaded and installed in harms way but it does not load game

• I finished Episode 1 and purchased Episodes 2-5 plus special 400 days. After I finished playing Episode 1, I tried playing the rest which I was already charged for but it just takes me back to the purchase screen, it won't let me continue onto the next episodes. Please advice, feeling frustrated and cheated out of my money.
    edited May 2014
    I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http:/ /www.telltalegames. com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

(Hyperlinks are currently not working, so please copy and paste the above link into the address bar of your browser, and delete the spaces and hit enter)

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.
    Lills72 posted: »

I finished Episode 1 and purchased Episodes 2-5 plus special 400 days. After I finished playing Episode 1, I tried playing the rest which I

• Thank you, that solved the issue!

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to res

You're welcome, enjoy the game!
    Lills72 posted: »

Thank you, that solved the issue!

This discussion has been closed.