Any Way to Move save files between different systems?

edited December 2013 in Game Support

I played Season One on my Ipad therefore creating an IOS save file. I am wanting to play Season Two on my Xbox 360. Is there any way to move the save files from IOS to xbox?

If not, it would be really nice to be able to choose my decisions instead of having them randomly generated. Give a screen and you can quickly click through the different choices to be made--doesn't have to be every minute choice--but at least the major ones.

Thanks!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Unfortunately, your save files will not be able to work with each other, as the save files are not of the same format. I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.

• Any plans to make this an option? I also played the first season on my iPad and was hoping to play the second on PC or ps3.

Apologies, but I don't believe there are any plans to make save files carry over between platforms.

Crunchy posted: »

Any plans to make this an option? I also played the first season on my iPad and was hoping to play the second on PC or ps3.

• Could you at least add an option to re-do your choices in a quick Q&A segment (Mass Effect did something similar if it couldn't find a save file) at the beginning if there's no Season 1/400 Days save file? I was thinking of switching from Steam to iOS and it would be great to be able to port them over

• Yes, that would be awesome! I was hoping for a feature like that, too. A quick Q&A segment or a little tool where you can pick the choices and it would write a save file for you.

• I third this. Since I played the first season on my laptop and am playing the second on my ps3. If you're not going to make them compatible, it would be much appreciated if you could at least do a little Q&A set-up thing..

Mr_Bungle posted: »

Yes, that would be awesome! I was hoping for a feature like that, too. A quick Q&A segment or a little tool where you can pick the choices and it would write a save file for you.

Thank you guys for your feedback, I will pass this info along to the team. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Bump - any progress on this? Randomly generated choices really takes me out of enjoyment right from the start of this game. I originally played on iPad but now want to play on PC. The ability to pick major choices (or set the starting point for season 2, in terms of who's alive from Season 1) seems kinda obvious, if you aren't going to have the saves in the cloud or have the ability to transfer saves between systems.

• Same here. Any updates? I'm making the same move from iOS to desktop and a tool for these choices or something would be a lifesaver.

Unfortunately I have not received any new information on this subject at this time. I apologize.

This discussion has been closed.