Can't Play Jurassic Park

edited June 2013 in Game Support
Hi i just brought the game today downloaded but when i click on the shortcut it says
Error
Could not load game data!
Make sure you are running the application from the directory it was installed to.
Then after i click ok a second error window pops up saying
Unfortunately, this error cannot be recovered.

Any suggestions?? Just ive paid for the game and now am out of pocket for the money and no game to show for it

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2012
    It sounds like something might have gone wrong during installation. Try uninstalling it and then installing it again.

If that doesn't work, post your issue in the support forum. Telltale staff will be able to see your problem and better help you there.
  • edited March 2013
    Hello !!! why my jurassic park game cannot log in
    The game just install it and the game need a telltale account OK I register it already but when I log in the game say ( Sorry, but it looks like you don’t own the full version of Jurassic Park ) like this Why Why
    Please help help me Why.......................
  • edited March 2013
    why my jurassic park game cannot log in
  • edited April 2013
    I'm having the same issue. Tried downloading this game multiple times with the same result.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Asphyxus wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue. Tried downloading this game multiple times with the same result.

Which of the issues do you have?
    Where have you bought the game?
  • edited June 2013
    Hello I also have the same problem.Ho downloaded the game and I did log on telltales hoiato the game but it tells me that I have the full version to play Jurassic Park The Game has some one can find a solution? Please:)
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Nicholas01 wrote: »
    Hello I also have the same problem.Ho downloaded the game and I did log on telltales hoiato the game but it tells me that I have the full version to play Jurassic Park The Game has some one can find a solution? Please:)

Where did you buy the game?
  • same problem
    why my jurassic park game cannot log in
    The game just install it and the game need a telltale account OK I register it already but when I log in the game say ( Sorry, but it looks like you don’t own the full version of Jurassic Park ) like this Why Why
    Please help help me Why.......................

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

@vinselover
    Where did you buy Jurassic Park?

vinselover posted: »

same problem why my jurassic park game cannot log in The game just install it and the game need a telltale account OK I register it already

• why i cannot log in .it say Sorry, but it looks like you don’t own the full version of Jurassic Park

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@superhoang Unfortunately after looking up your Telltale account, you do not seem to own Jurassic Park. Can you please clarify if you purchased the game either from our website, or through a third-party distributor?

superhoang posted: »

why i cannot log in .it say Sorry, but it looks like you don’t own the full version of Jurassic Park

This discussion has been closed.