back to the future running out of memory i have I7 laptop

edited January 2014 in Game Support

I bought Back to the future game I love it but for some reason I been getting errors saying my computer run out of memory and the like nothing open except this game fact is its I7 laptop I am playing on. moment ago my computer crashed while playing back to the future I was on 4th episode then suddenly my computer crashes I get error messaging same it crash sorry for this.

while playing this please help me

my computer can run Battlefield 3 & 4 and assassin creed black flag but this what the hell?

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please download and unzip the BTTF support tool and run the "BTTF_create_support_data.bat". Let it run until it says "FINISHED" at the bottom. Then upload the "BTTF_support_data_pc.zip" it creates to an instant filehoster and post the download link into a new reply.

• Then what should i do after that? Where that file have 2 go?

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

You extract the .zip file anywhere, and run the .bat file as i wrote above. It should then run in a black window. Once it's done, there should be a file named "BTTF_support_data_pc.zip" next to it, you need to upload.

Then what should i do after that? Where that file have 2 go?

• ok i have a Question ... i have reg on the webiste and play backtothefutuer and write the emial and the password and tell me this Sorry, but it doesn't look like you own BTTF Episode 1: It's About Time. Try logging in again under a different account or pick up the game. what i should do now please answer me ... thanks

This discussion has been closed.