Season 2 save file locate problem solved!!

edited January 2014 in Game Support

Finally!

If your Season 2 app is unable to find your save file, it's probably doing as mine was and beginning by auto loading save slot one.
-At the bottom of the screen, tap to select a different save slot and manually select slot 2.
-Begin that game and allow it to search for a season 1 file. Did it work?

Comments

• Nooooooooooooo! Mine isn't still working :(

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@Xcite Please make sure the only apps open on your phone are the Season One app and the Season Two app. You may try closing all of the apps running in the background and try again, as this will free up some system resources on your iOS device.

Xcite posted: »

Nooooooooooooo! Mine isn't still working

• I tried it, can't believe that helped. The game's running after closing all the other applications. Thank you :)

@Xcite Please make sure the only apps open on your phone are the Season One app and the Season Two app. You may try closing all of the apps running in the background and try again, as this will free up some system resources on your iOS device.

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Xcite posted: »

I tried it, can't believe that helped. The game's running after closing all the other applications. Thank you

• That didn't work for me. Very frustrating.

Can you please clarify if you've ever moved or deleted your Season 1 application? Please also make sure that both your Season 1 app, and Season 2 app are both updated to their latest versions. There may be a few extra suggestions in our FAQ on importing your Season 1 saves to your Season 2 app that may help you here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53666/season-2-save-import-faq-please-read

Jackie627 posted: »

That didn't work for me. Very frustrating.

This discussion has been closed.