Question about saves

edited February 2014 in Game Support

Hello there

I have a small question about the way the game files work.
I am in a situation where I no longer have my season 1 and 400 days complete save, but I already used it in my playthrough of Season 2 episode 1, will I still need the save file to play the rest of the season, or will it have already saved all choices I have made in my no longer present season 1 save?

I would like to know this so I can see if I need to replay season 1 to create another personalised save file with all my choices.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

As long as you have a save in Season 2 already, your choices are safe within that save file. I apologize for the loss of your Season 1 save files.

If you would like assistance with getting them back, please read this FAQ on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the FAQ here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing, after receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

• Thank you for the help.
    You don't have to be sorry about the lost files, it was my own fault as I wiped my hard drive and backed up the wrong files.

As long as you have a save in Season 2 already, your choices are safe within that save file. I apologize for the loss of your Season 1 save fi

This discussion has been closed.