How do I check bann duration?

edited February 2014 in Game Support

Account was banned, no information given. How do I check the length of the bann?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance regarding this issue. Please note that creating a second account if your first one was banned is against forum policy.

• and 'if' that alt account is 'traced back' to a banned member it is perma banned and the ban on the original account is extended.

for some reason the new forum doesn't always give you a heads up in your feed,

i was banned twice since the move (for stupid reasons imho) first time i got a heads up second time no sign of an alert so i contacted support and they did give me the basic info on 'insulting another member and how long..

is calling someone stupid or a troll when both are clear facts really so bad?

Please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance regarding this issue. Please note that creating a second account if your first one was banned is against forum policy.

Please refrain from calling anyone a 'troll' or 'stupid', per the forum rules insulting another member will result in a ban.

and 'if' that alt account is 'traced back' to a banned member it is perma banned and the ban on the original account is extended. for some

• i know that mike...

what gets me is some other users do much worse and are not banned, despite being flagged for it.

Please refrain from calling anyone a 'troll' or 'stupid', per the forum rules insulting another member will result in a ban.

Please note that we are working diligently to make sure our forums remain a fair and safe environment for everyone to enjoy. If you are receiving any abuse from other members, please feel free to report it to a forum moderator, and we will look further into the issue.

i know that mike... what gets me is some other users do much worse and are not banned, despite being flagged for it.

• will do

Please note that we are working diligently to make sure our forums remain a fair and safe environment for everyone to enjoy. If you are receiv

This discussion has been closed.