400 days

edited February 2014 in Game Support

Is it possible to get 400 days even though I didn't get Walking Dead Season 1 from Steam.
I bought Season 1 from BT Games.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance regarding this request, and they would be glad to help you.

• Thanks I e-mailed them and got a reply the next day.
    Although the only problem is that the Redemption Form I was told to get asks for a copy of the original receipt, which I don't have anymore.
    So is there any other way to get 400 days?
    I see that there is a game of the year edition of the full game, but will it keep my progress from the version I have now?

Please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance regarding this request, and they would be glad to help you.

The Game of The Year Edition should be able to read your saves just fine, and yes, that version does include 400 Days. However, you should be able to return to the retailer from which you purchased the original game, and they will be able to give you another copy of your receipt as long as you paid with a credit/debit card, or you have an account with that particular retailer.

Alan2022 posted: »

Thanks I e-mailed them and got a reply the next day. Although the only problem is that the Redemption Form I was told to get asks for a copy

• Thanks. I think I will get the GOTY Edition. Also do you perhaps know more or less what the download size per episode for season 2 is?
    Thanks again.

The Game of The Year Edition should be able to read your saves just fine, and yes, that version does include 400 Days. However, you should be

Apologies, I do not know the exact size of each episode. I believe they are usually between 400mb and 700mb in size.

Alan2022 posted: »

Thanks. I think I will get the GOTY Edition. Also do you perhaps know more or less what the download size per episode for season 2 is? Thanks again.

• Ok, thanks for your time.

Apologies, I do not know the exact size of each episode. I believe they are usually between 400mb and 700mb in size.

This discussion has been closed.