Fate of the Woodsman?

So as far as I know the Woodman is a TWAU exclusive character within the Fables continuity despite him obviously being a major player in Bigby's past. Because he doesn't appear in the timeline of the Fables comics it likely means he's either dead by that point or has left Fabletown. If TT does make a Season 2 then maybe they would shed some light on his possible fate, perhaps even give players some control over it - obviously whatever the Woodsman's story was its long over by the beginning of the first comics issue.

What do you guys think happened to the Woodsman?

Comments

• I'm still pissed he wasn't at the trial in Episode 5. I doubt he's dead, I don't really see a reason for him to be dead.

• Well Bill Willingham actually confirmed somewhere that Woody became a Tourist for Fabletown, like Cinderella, Mowgli and Feathertop, he works for Bigby in a discreet manner...

He is mentioned several times in Fables, just never shown in the present day.

• edited September 2015

He appears in a quick flashback and is mentioned a couple times but that's it. His whereabouts are unknown.

• Prince Charming said in Mean Seasons about how he intends to call all of the Tourists back to Fabletown in order to get them to do some real work against the Empire. Mowgili who didn't came to the meeting, was told that there was a meeting. So I have to assume that Woody has been back to Fabletown and Charming has send him on an assignment in their war against the Empire.

Unless of course, Mowgili was the only Tourist who showed up.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well Bill Willingham actually confirmed somewhere that Woody became a Tourist for Fabletown, like Cinderella, Mowgli and Feathertop, he work

• If he appears as a playable character it would be damn awesome!
    Imagine such badass duo in game-Bigby and Woodsman

• Many stuff were left unexplained in TWAU, a season 2 is a must!

• I've never read the comics.
    But in the final scene in the game, with the woodsman, I got the feeling that something was going to happen to him.
    And ever since then, I've often wondered what is going to become of him in Season 2, if there is a Season 2.

With that said, I have to wonder, will there actually be a Season 2?
    I've never heard anything about a S2 being in the works.

• We have all been hoping since TWAU ended in July last year whether there will be a Season 2 or not. SO FAR, Job has only been teasing us with occasionally saying "These Lips Are Sealed" in response to any questions about TWAU, even to this day. But the fan demand is obviously there, and TellTale teasing us must mean something! So all we can do: Is Wait.

As for Woody? Bill Willingham, the creator/writer of Fables and therefore the genius behind TWAU as well, said that Woody became a Tourist for Bigby in the Fables comics. We never see Woody in the present day in Fables, but he is mentioned a few times.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

I've never read the comics. But in the final scene in the game, with the woodsman, I got the feeling that something was going to happen to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.