Minecraft Story Mode World Premiere Fans Meetup!

Hey wonderful peeps on TTG Forums,

I was invited to the world premiere event for Minecraft Story Mode! I asked if I could bring you all along with me and they said yes!!! There will be cast members there.

When: Monday Oct. 12th (doors open at 6pm, Showtime 7-9pm)

Where: ArcLightn Cinerma Dome, 6360 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood CA

How: Email minecraftpremiere@telltalegames.com for ticket information.

I'll be there at 6pm to do a meet and greet

enter link description here

Event Outcome :)

enter image description here

Comments

• I'm good thanks , I dont want any spoilers

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2015

Super excited to have you and other fans at this huge event!

Anyone in the LA area interested, just say the word and I'll make sure to secure you a ticket (they're going fast). :)

• No spoilers for me, trailer and demo was good enough.

• super duper fast

kenjisalk posted: »

Super excited to have you and other fans at this huge event! Anyone in the LA area interested, just say the word and I'll make sure to secure you a ticket (they're going fast).

• I may be late to the game on this but I would LOVE tickets to this, if possible 3 tickets so that I can bring my kids. they absolutely go bonkers over Minecraft and this would be the event of the year for them. (I haven't told them about Story Mode yet I was keeping it a surprise until I got it for them)

Super excited to have you and other fans at this huge event! Anyone in the LA area interested, just say the word and I'll make sure to secure you a ticket (they're going fast).

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am not Telltale staff so i can't get you tickets myself but if you're intrested in getting some you need to send a email to minecraftpremiere@telltalegames.com

Lost4Ever posted: »

I may be late to the game on this but I would LOVE tickets to this, if possible 3 tickets so that I can bring my kids. they absolutely go bo

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Hey @Lost4Ever, fire me off an email and I'll send you a link to secure you those tickets. :)

nortega@telltalegames.com

Lost4Ever posted: »

I may be late to the game on this but I would LOVE tickets to this, if possible 3 tickets so that I can bring my kids. they absolutely go bo

• I would love a ticket! If there are any available, I am super excited. mhowza@gmail.com.

• Send an email to minecraftpremiere@telltalegames.com

I would love a ticket! If there are any available, I am super excited. mhowza@gmail.com.

• ill see everyone soon :)

• Photos from the event it was so good to meet you guys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.