What happens when your thrown down the witching well?

I haven't read the comics so I don't know. Always thought it was an instant death or an endless fall. Just wondering

Comments

• I can tell you!

The Witching Well rips your body into pieces until it is nothing but air. Then your eternal soul is forced to live down in the barren land of the Well. There is no food or drink or even peace.

You just exist as a tormented soul. In the comics we see hundreds of souls (both human and monster) down at the bottom of the Well.

The Well is technically endless, but only for a physical form. For a soul, there is a bottom.

• The Well is technically endless, but only for a physical form. For a soul, there is a bottom.

That's deep af

See what I did there? No?

I'll just leave now...

HazzatheMan posted: »

I can tell you! The Witching Well rips your body into pieces until it is nothing but air. Then your eternal soul is forced to live down i

• Hahaha.... Lol :P

The Well is technically endless, but only for a physical form. For a soul, there is a bottom. That's deep af See what I did there? No? I'll just leave now...

• You fall down the Witching Well :p

• Woah! That seems like such an extreme punishment.

I can tell you! The Witching Well rips your body into pieces until it is nothing but air. Then your eternal soul is forced to live down i

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

I thought it was just an endless hole going off of what the game said. I had no clue about the rest of that, jeez.

• The game does not do Fables a lot of justice in some regards...

I thought it was just an endless hole going off of what the game said. I had no clue about the rest of that, jeez.

• That, that is really dark ;_;

Can't any of the souls be saved?

• edited October 2015

That actually does happen...

But that would be MAJOR spoilers for Fables Volume 10: The Good Prince.

So read that to find out more :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

That, that is really dark ;_; Can't any of the souls be saved?

• Now I better rethink on ripping the crooked mans head off because the witching well sounds much worse.

• Well really i'd rather have my head ripped of by bigby. Actually he still throws the crooked man down the well so never mind

• I think having your head ripped off hurts more tbh :P

I imagine the Witching Well rips you apart quite quickly... Maybe :/

Well really i'd rather have my head ripped of by bigby. Actually he still throws the crooked man down the well so never mind

Sign in to comment in this discussion.