TELLTALE ONLINE STORE - Minecraft Story Mode not available?

Since the game is already available for pre-purchase on Steam etc - what about the telltale online store?

Comments

• carylcaryl Telltale Alumni

We are not offering pre-orders at this time. The game will be available on Tuesday, October 13th.

Thanks!

-caryl

• If you'd like to pre-order for the Telltale Store they're offering the game on Green Man (they only give Telltale Store codes for Telltale games, with a few exceptions), there's even a small discount.

• Adding to what dojo32161 said, here's the link to Minecraft: Story Mode on Green Man Gaming, which will give you a Telltale store game code.

Once you purchase from there, you can input the code here to have it added to your Telltale account.

dojo32161 posted: »

If you'd like to pre-order for the Telltale Store they're offering the game on Green Man (they only give Telltale Store codes for Telltale games, with a few exceptions), there's even a small discount.

• Do you get the code right away, or is the code sent to you on release day?

If you'd like to pre-order for the Telltale Store they're offering the game on Green Man (they only give Telltale Store codes for Telltale games, with a few exceptions), there's even a small discount.

• It'll show up on your games screen on the day of release:

enter image description here

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Do you get the code right away, or is the code sent to you on release day?

• Thank you! I checked there, but being me I needed to be sure ~

It'll show up on your games screen on the day of release:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.