Wolf Among Us Pinball

I am making a pinball table in my woodwork class at school, and im thinking of making a telltale related one, preferably TWAU. Anyone have any ideas how to design it to give it the right a Wolf among us vibe and maybe a small storyline

Comments

• Honest to god I thought this was gonna be saying telltale was doing something like walking dead pinball and I was going to cry

• I would have bought it ;) (you totally would have too, don't lie).

Poogers555 posted: »

Honest to god I thought this was gonna be saying telltale was doing something like walking dead pinball and I was going to cry

• Put Snow on the left and Bigby on the right of the board.

• edited October 2015

I would pay any price for something like that especially tftb pinball or a tftb pachinko that would probably be quite fun

Poogers555 posted: »

Honest to god I thought this was gonna be saying telltale was doing something like walking dead pinball and I was going to cry

• God, don't even mention pachinko to me. Gives me nightmares.....

......Hit The Lever!!!

GAH!!! Immediately starts covering ears, Clem style

I would pay any price for something like that especially tftb pinball or a tftb pachinko that would probably be quite fun

• Give it the colors. It can't be TWAU without the colors.

• edited October 2015

the only pachinko I hate is the ones in yakuza 4 because I still haven't got that trophy but I like the real machines (not the board versions the LED versions)enter image description here

tintin1029 posted: »

God, don't even mention pachinko to me. Gives me nightmares..... ......Hit The Lever!!! GAH!!! Immediately starts covering ears, Clem style

Sign in to comment in this discussion.