We have the Warrior...
enter image description here
...The Redstone Engineer...
...The Griefer/Demolitions Expert...
...and an architect?

Now, we know mostly of the Warrior, as he was in the Minecon 2015 Trailer (if I am not mistaken), and that he will have somewhat of an important role in the game.

Both the Redstone Engineer and Griefer most likely have appearances as well, based off the second episodes title card picture.

Now the last one I still have no clue about. I only found out what he was from the description of the Minecon 2015 Trailer.

Now what role could these characters have in MC: SM? They're most likely going to meet our new cast of heroes, but what will that reason to do so be?

My guess is (not involving plot twists, as there is zero information in game to tell if there's something we don't know) that they might be mentors to the group.

Comments

• I agree and I guess we will have to find out what role they will have.

• edited October 2015

Looks like a wizard to me?

I mean he has a wizard hat, is there even any room for doubt?

• That guy literally strangled himself with his scarf why would I listen to him?

Looks like a wizard to me? I mean he has a wizard hat, is there even any room for doubt?

• edited October 2015

What would you know, you third rate steward bot?

(Also it's awesome that I found another AA fan!)

That guy literally strangled himself with his scarf why would I listen to him?

• You were found guilty, u scrub.

(Heh yeah, I gotta get back to playing. (Don't post anymore gifs tho I'm a scrub who hasn't finished any game except the first hahaha (I love the games tho ^_^)))

What would you know, you third rate steward bot? (Also it's awesome that I found another AA fan!)

• edited October 2015

BWAGHHHHHHHH

But if you've only finished the first... then how would you know about Wellington? (This guy)

You were found guilty, u scrub. (Heh yeah, I gotta get back to playing. (Don't post anymore gifs tho I'm a scrub who hasn't finished any game except the first hahaha (I love the games tho ^_^)))

• That still creeps me out lol

(I got past the first case of the second game (I might go finish that second case tho))

BWAGHHHHHHHH But if you've only finished the first... then how would you know about Wellington? (This guy)

• OBJECTION!
    You found TWO!
    [I finished the first one and almost finish Apollo Justice one]

Now talking about the topic, ¿where the hell is Steve? =C

What would you know, you third rate steward bot? (Also it's awesome that I found another AA fan!)

• They have confirmed that Steve has nothing to do with the story.

OBJECTION! You found TWO! [I finished the first one and almost finish Apollo Justice one] Now talking about the topic, ¿where the hell is Steve? =C

• My guess is (not involving plot twists, as there is zero information in game to tell if there's something we don't know) that they might be mentors to the group.

Now, that was my guess as well! But I kind of thought that the new group (Jesse and his/her friends) might represent the Order of the Stone.

Jesse - is up to us

Axel - the griefer

Olivia - maybe the redstone engineer

Petra - the warrior

Lucas - don't know, the architect?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.