'i feel like we have met before'... Where? What does this line actually imply?

edited October 2015 in The Wolf Among Us

Hi, just wondering why did bigby say 'i think we have met before'in first episode to faith, and the line is repeated in season 1 ending. What significance does this dialog has and where actually have bigby and faith (or nerissa maybe) had met before episode 1?

Comments

• Thread title: 'i think WE have met before'
    Sorry for writing mistake

• "I FEEL like we've met before"

AdamRoberts posted: »

Thread title: 'i think WE have met before' Sorry for writing mistake

• I think the story was originally going in a completely different direction so who knows what it's supposed to mean.

• Well it's like Faith says immediately afterwards "We all sort of knew each other once"

Bigby and Faith probably have met before, he just doesn't remember her...

• Its in the Book of Fables somewhere, I think this is the one.

Bigby's Mercy

In the days leading up to the Exodus, the Big Bad Wolf hunted armies of men and goblins in the Black Forest. These invading forces had driven off the great beast's preferred quarry, and their own flesh was rotten with corruption -- hardly a suitable replacement. He made it his game to destroy their camps, devour their night watchmen, and disrupt their supply trains while sparing their prisoners. One day he broke their ranks an discovered a particular woman they held captive. Her skin was white as snow, but her hair was dark as the night sky. He approached her, and she, knowing no sword could match the giant wolf's power, bravely placed her shackles in the beast's mouth. He freed her, but years would pass before the two met again in the mundy world.

• That's Snow White. :)

Its in the Book of Fables somewhere, I think this is the one. Bigby's Mercy In the days leading up to the Exodus, the Big Bad Wolf hun

• There is an edit button, you know?

AdamRoberts posted: »

Thread title: 'i think WE have met before' Sorry for writing mistake

• I just assumed he felt/smelled a similar aura on Faith from Red Riding Hood (but couldn't exactly remember remember from where) since the two were related and Bigby probably hadn't seen Red Riding Hood since that one tale.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

It's very likely that Faith is one of the Fables that Bigby saved from the Adversary by guiding them into the mundane world. He saved tons of Fables over two centuries, so it would make sense that since there were so many he wouldn't remember them all. He'd only have a vague recollection of their features, or more likely, considering who he is, their smell.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.