Pricing on UK PSN is incorrect.

Each episode is listed as £4.99 even though all other Telltale games are £3.99 an episode. Also, the season pass is listed as £24.99 even though all other Telltale games are £19.99 for a season pass. I'm trusting that Telltale are not trying to scam people and that they will read this and fix the pricing because this is how you lose customers.

Comments

• UK PSN always has ridiculous pricing. Minecraft is a massive IP so i guess they think they can get away with a higher than usual price. They'll likely offer a 10%+ PS+ discount soon after release, but it will go on sale for about £12 by episode two is about to come out so just wait a couple of months if you can!

• [removed]

Jake360 posted: »

UK PSN always has ridiculous pricing. Minecraft is a massive IP so i guess they think they can get away with a higher than usual price. They

• Please don't discuss piracy around here...

• I hate psn pricing anime games are so hard to get the physical copy and I have to get them through psn store at like £38 was the most expensive anime game I got (akibas trip) and the next most expensive will most likely be yakuza 5 when it is released

• It's not only in the UK, it seems to be a problem for all EU stores. The season pass is more expensive than all episodes individually.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.