How do I Buy this?

Please help I dont know where the Purchase button is...PLS TELL MEH

Comments

• edited October 2015

Hey! If you want to buy the game on PC/Mac, know that it's not out just yet. Traditionally, the Telltale games are released around 4PM GMT.
    You have two main options to buy the game:

• Ohhh ok but I just thought all the youtubers were playing on PC. Guess they're on a Xbox or Playstation. Thanks though.

Fazz posted: »

Hey! If you want to buy the game on PC/Mac, know that it's not out just yet. Traditionally, the Telltale games are released around 4PM GMT.

• edited October 2015

So, when the game officially releases, will it be available to purchase off their website? Or do we strictly have to go through greenmangaming.com? Because I don't want to purchase it through steam.

Fazz posted: »

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you want the Steam version you can only purchase it through Steam as Green Man Gaming will give you a Telltale store code which you use to download the game through their website.

BlueOni posted: »

So, when the game officially releases, will it be available to purchase off their website? Or do we strictly have to go through greenmangaming.com? Because I don't want to purchase it through steam.

• I get that. But will the Telltale store eventually put this game up for sale on their website. You can't buy it now when you click on the game. But when it officially releases, will it be on here available to purchase? I don't want the steam version. I want to purchase it from their store just like how you can purchase the other games on their store. I want to purchase it from their store without going through Green Man Gaming.

OzzyUK posted: »

If you want the Steam version you can only purchase it through Steam as Green Man Gaming will give you a Telltale store code which you use to download the game through their website.

• Yes, as soon as it's released you can buy it. AND YOU GET EPISODES EARLY so that's a huge plus for me

I get that. But will the Telltale store eventually put this game up for sale on their website. You can't buy it now when you click on the ga

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They will eventually allow people to purchase from their website, they normally start updating things around 10 AM PDT on release day so keep an eye on the website and forums for updates.

I get that. But will the Telltale store eventually put this game up for sale on their website. You can't buy it now when you click on the ga

• edited October 2015

Well, that's good news to hear. Thanks for the quick response.

OzzyUK posted: »

They will eventually allow people to purchase from their website, they normally start updating things around 10 AM PDT on release day so keep an eye on the website and forums for updates.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.