I want to download the game (already redeemed the code)

but every link is grey.....

Why ?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The game hasn't been released you, you will be bale to download once it has.

• That's strange, I'm already seeing let's plays go up. Did these youtubers break embargo on the release?

• Hmm, I have no idea what time it comes out on the Telltale Store. I've never actually bought anything from there until today. I just know it's a few hours earlier than Steam.

• Nope, some Youtubers get episodes days before they release.

Brightstar posted: »

That's strange, I'm already seeing let's plays go up. Did these youtubers break embargo on the release?

• Yep same here. Release date is 13th of October but we cant download? Confusing

• probably midnight mate

Stjiopix posted: »

Yep same here. Release date is 13th of October but we cant download? Confusing

• It's generally around 4 to 5PM GMT. Don't despair, it's almost there.

• Thread: Where is the download button ?

I bought the game yesterday at MMOGA, I got a key and I activated it here.
    Now the game is in my list but I cant find the download button, please help me :'(

sry for my bad english

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The game hasn't release yet, the download button will appear once it becomes avaliable to download.

Lordenz0 posted: »

Thread: Where is the download button ? I bought the game yesterday at MMOGA, I got a key and I activated it here. Now the game is in my list but I cant find the download button, please help me sry for my bad english

• and when for PC ?

• Does the Telltale Store release at the same time like Steam from now on?

OzzyUK posted: »

The game hasn't release yet, the download button will appear once it becomes avaliable to download.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They normally aim to release them at around the same time but there has been unforeseen delays in the past so a simultaneous release is not a guarantee.

Odin_Online posted: »

Does the Telltale Store release at the same time like Steam from now on?

• This is lame... I bought it on GMG and was given a code to use on telltale site and the game isn't up for download but yet it is up to download on steam. I would think the actual site it comes from would have it first or at least same time...

• Waiting... this is lame²

• Usually the Telltale Store does get it earlier then Steam.

Xorbius posted: »

This is lame... I bought it on GMG and was given a code to use on telltale site and the game isn't up for download but yet it is up to download on steam. I would think the actual site it comes from would have it first or at least same time...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.