The kids started to rage on Steam forums

Release the game if you don't want the kids to ask for their money back. I wonder what their reaction will be when they download the game and realise this is not Minecraft.

Comments

• It's their fault for immediately buying without have a thorough research about the game.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Dude, seriously. All these passive aggressive threads complaining about Minecraft and/or its fan base are getting old at this point. You don't constantly have to make threads reminding people you think Minecraft was a waste of Telltale's time and that you think the fanbase is populated with kids. I think this is like the fourth or fifth thread where you've made passive aggressive comments about the game that add nothing to the discussion.

If you don't like the game, you are very much entitled to have your opinion, but please stop spamming the Minecraft forums with multiple passive aggressive threads just to complain. It gets old after the first time, and I'm sure some portion of the Walking Dead fans would have a collective stroke if Minecraft fans went over to the Walking Dead forums and made these exact types of threads.

• did you read the steam forums?

Dude, seriously. All these passive aggressive threads complaining about Minecraft and/or its fan base are getting old at this point. You don

• Yes, I see countless threads where people are asking about the release date. Given your posting history as well as this comment:

I wonder what their reaction will be when they download the game and realise this is not Minecraft.

...it's obvious you made this thread first and foremost to get some more jabs in at Minecraft: Story Mode and it's fanbase, as opposed to being genuinely concerned Telltale won't release the game on time, considering you've made your disapproval of the game very clear.

Again, I'm not shaming you for disliking the game. You are entitled to your opinion and not every game Telltale makes will appeal to everyone. That being said, I dislike that you feel the need to post several new threads with passive aggressive comments about the game.

did you read the steam forums?

• I don't dislike the game. I didn't even play the first episode yet...

Yes, I see countless threads where people are asking about the release date. Given your posting history as well as this comment: I won

Sign in to comment in this discussion.