Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

1141516171820»

Comments

• I bought minecraft story mode on ps4 and it says ep 2 3 and 4 are coming soon help

• i recently bought minecraft story mode season pass disk for ps3.but after episode 1 ,i cant download episode 2 and it is showing purchased,coming soon .pls fix this a soon as possible .i have updated to the latest version and signed in to the internet,but still it is not working.pls tell what to do

• This is crazy...still getting purchased and coming soon!! I'm on PS4. any ideas???

• Is anyone from TellTale actually doing anything here??? I have searched the Internet for a solution to the problem of PS4 Season Pass owners not being able to play Episode 2 onwards, and here I can see posts from a year ago with the same problem and no solution!
    I suggest that a class action is needed - if TellTale has been knowingly selling a product to the public with a defect (unable to play beyond Episode 1) and yet charging us for a whole Season, then they should be made to pay.
    It is that simple and I am that angry about this.
    My son has been waiting for this for a very long time and he is disappointed and we are getting ripped off.
    FIX THIS NOW!
    L

Sign in to comment in this discussion.