What were your choices?

Write or post a screenshot of your choices from the first episode here. :]

Here are mine :

enter image description here

Comments

• Glad to see that now more people convinced Lukas to stay. Still a shame that less than half of them went back to save him. They missed some pretty funny lines.

• If you make Lukas leave, He'll give you apples!... So that's a thing?

• True. How could anyone even let him stay there, I wonder.

But I'm not sure about my last choice, though.

Abeille posted: »

Glad to see that now more people convinced Lukas to stay. Still a shame that less than half of them went back to save him. They missed some pretty funny lines.

• B-But Lukas > Apples

alsojessexlukasotp

• If I get the game I will go after Magnus too, even if just to avoid leaving Axel alone with Lukas.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

True. How could anyone even let him stay there, I wonder. But I'm not sure about my last choice, though.

• Oh, you haven't gotten the game yet? I have never thought I'd actually like it. :p

That's a good point. I already have on my mind what could happen between those two if they were alone..

Abeille posted: »

If I get the game I will go after Magnus too, even if just to avoid leaving Axel alone with Lukas.

• Probably because the Iron Golem looked tough.

True. How could anyone even let him stay there, I wonder. But I'm not sure about my last choice, though.

• Probably, but I couldn't make myself just leave him there..

Uoip10 posted: »

Probably because the Iron Golem looked tough.

• What happens if you leave him there?

Probably, but I couldn't make myself just leave him there..

• If you're like me, you thought you could take Gabriel with you to save Lukas. And that's better than a group of inexperienced fighters.

• After you jump the chickens, he walks across you all the same and then say something like "I can't believe you guys just left me there!", and Jesse explains they were trying to get Gabriel to help, that they didn't just abandon Lukas.

Flog61 posted: »

What happens if you leave him there?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.