TWAU vs ...

Hello everyone! You must all be wondering about what this thread is, since the name is quite cryptic.

It's quite simple, really. Anyone, who has played TWAU and another Telltale game can participate. Here, just pick the two titles you want to discuss about and compare them - which one did something better than the other, which one had a better soundtrack/characters or whatever, which one did you like more.

This way, maybe we can spot some cons for TWAU and other games, or maybe even find more pros!

Have fun! ^^

Comments

• TWAU vs Game of Thrones.

Both drama.

• TWAU vs TFTB.

Both had huge shipping fans. We will now all wait for Season 2 confirmations for both games.

• I wouldn't say TWAU had very major shipping fans ^^ No threads about that, only casual mentions or occasional arguments.

HazzatheMan posted: »

TWAU vs TFTB. Both had huge shipping fans. We will now all wait for Season 2 confirmations for both games.

• Dude we had whole threads dedicated to Snow, Bloody Mary and Nerissa remember?! XP

armis37 posted: »

I wouldn't say TWAU had very major shipping fans ^^ No threads about that, only casual mentions or occasional arguments.

• To characters, not to ships :)

Dude we had whole threads dedicated to Snow, Bloody Mary and Nerissa remember?! XP

• Agreed, TWAU is known for the biggest Character Appreciation movement and TFTB is going to be known for the biggest Shipping Battle

I wish Telltale dropped all of their other future projects and just continued TWAU and TFTB for the rest of the eternity... :(

To characters, not to ships

• And both games and their communities lived happily ever after... :)
    Jacol posted: »

Agreed, TWAU is known for the biggest Character Appreciation movement and TFTB is going to be known for the biggest Shipping Battle I wis

• Better ending than what Fables got :P

And both games and their communities lived happily ever after... :)

• I wouldn't know ^^

Better ending than what Fables got :P

• It wasn't a great ending. All I will say.

I wouldn't know ^^

• Yeah, I had to check my dictionary to make sure I got it right tho:

Happily Ever After (phrase) means to sit down in a dark corner of your room and quietly cry for the Season 2 of The Wolf Among Us.

And both games and their communities lived happily ever after... :)

• u do dis Jacol ;_;

Yeah, I had to check my dictionary to make sure I got it right tho: Happily Ever After (phrase) means to sit down in a dark corner of your room and quietly cry for the Season 2 of The Wolf Among Us.

• edited October 2015

Cuz it had a humongous impact on my life so I love this game 1000000x more than any other :>

u do dis Jacol ;_;

• That was me last year, and a part of me still is now...

Yeah, I had to check my dictionary to make sure I got it right tho: Happily Ever After (phrase) means to sit down in a dark corner of your room and quietly cry for the Season 2 of The Wolf Among Us.

• vs the Comic?

• TWAU vs The walking dead season 2

One deserves a season 2 and the other stunk

• Couldn't agree more :)

TWAU vs The walking dead season 2 One deserves a season 2 and the other stunk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.