Winning the Building Competition.

I was looking through my choices, and I noticed that only 45% of people won the building competition (On Xbox one). so I just wanted to quickly give these tips. When choosing what to do for your build, you should choose enderman. I don't think this makes much of a difference, but I won with it so best to be careful.

And when you are asked between whether you should take Axel and Olivia or leave them to rescue to build, let them rescue the build. You WILL be fine by yourself to find rueben. However, you will get pinned by a spider, but then petra will come to your rescue.

Comments

• I dont think it matters what you build, its only if it gets destroyed or not because I made a creeper, saved the build, and I still won.

• Yeh I wouldve thought so, thanks :D

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont think it matters what you build, its only if it gets destroyed or not because I made a creeper, saved the build, and I still won.

• edited October 2015

It's because this game has more than once unclear choices.

Way the that decision in particular was worded made it sound like the protagonist wouldn't go after that pig until after saving their contest entry.

• Shouldn't you get tickets to meet Gabriel if you win the contest?

• I agree. This game has several instances of "wait that's not what I meant to do/say".

Clord posted: »

It's because this game has more than once unclear choices. Way the that decision in particular was worded made it sound like the protagonist wouldn't go after that pig until after saving their contest entry.

• To be honest... The zombie looked terrible imo. The head was off center and everything xD not sure how they won.

• Makes sense but I guess they wanted you to do the whole chicken thing

Menofthe214 posted: »

Shouldn't you get tickets to meet Gabriel if you win the contest?

• Just build anything. Then when the choice to find Reuben comes, ask your team to stay. You will win for sure.

• They'd only have 3 tickets. Couldn't take Petra or Lukas in.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Shouldn't you get tickets to meet Gabriel if you win the contest?

• IMO the Enderman looked the best, Reuben's costume made it even cooler.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.