Jesse X Olivia Thread!

(Don't know if someone has made this yet) Dearly beloved, we are gathered in the order of the Awesome ship known as Jeliva! The one true ship in Minecraft: Story Mode, They have the most chemistry, They're already best friends, Olivia is the only one who doesn't hate or make fun of Ruben, and She is the best choice for the Lovely, kind hearted Jesse, or the Brave, selfless Jesse! So welcome, to the

Official Jesse X Olivia Thread!

Here are some screenshots, signifying the one true ship!

enter image description here

(Don't mind the others.)

(Again, don't mind the others. Google search is not giving me images of the scenes I wanted to show XD)

So remember everyone, Before you join those dirty Jesse X Lukas or Petra shippers, Think about this, Who REALLY belongs with Jesse? And remember, There's always Lukas X Petra!

Comments

• Everybody ships everybody, but no time for Ocas :(

• those dirty Jesse/Jessie X Lukas

• There is no "Jessie".

Both male and female protagonists are called Jesse. It is a gender-neutral name.

• Sorry, I didn't mean as in they were filthy or awful, I meant as in they weren't the master ship race.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

those dirty Jesse/Jessie X Lukas

• Well Padame, you won't be alive much longer, so nobody cares about your ship. XD Sorry, I completely respect your decision to ship Ocas, and while I don't agree, i hope the best for your ship.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Everybody ships everybody, but no time for Ocas

• Ah, I see. I apologize then. I'll fix it as soon as I'm done working. Thank you for letting me know.

Abeille posted: »

There is no "Jessie". Both male and female protagonists are called Jesse. It is a gender-neutral name.

• I support this ship.

• enter image description here

Well Padame, you won't be alive much longer, so nobody cares about your ship. XD Sorry, I completely respect your decision to ship Ocas, and while I don't agree, i hope the best for your ship.

• edited October 2015

FUCK THIS SHIP!!!!!!
    FUCK THIS SHIP!!!!!!

• edited October 2015

enter image description hereYOU DIRTY ASS XD

• edited October 2015

Well I will gonna support this ship i will tell jesse/jessie for dating tips By jake! Well I will gonna support this ship i will tell jesse/jessie for dating tips By jake! DO NOT DO TIER 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hahaa! One of my favorite scenes from adventure time! You're speakin' my language dude!

Kaemi posted: »

Well I will gonna support this ship i will tell jesse/jessie for dating tips By jake! DO NOT DO TIER 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Olivia is so bland and boring. She just moans through the whole episode, least favorite character by far

• Thanks GAL :D

Hahaa! One of my favorite scenes from adventure time! You're speakin' my language dude!

• SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!enter image description here

Olivia is so bland and boring. She just moans through the whole episode, least favorite character by far

• And Oh.... Jesse is a neutral name character XD

Well I will gonna support this ship i will tell jesse/jessie for dating tips By jake! DO NOT DO TIER 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Claptrap says:That is a Badass!

Everybody ships everybody, but no time for Ocas

• edited October 2015

And They are not having sex or doing tier 15!

• Right Clemy!

• Oh, I'm actually a guy. XD

Thanks GAL

• Yep, found that out. XD

And Oh.... Jesse is a neutral name character XD

• OH... ok :D

There is no "Jessie". Both male and female protagonists are called Jesse. It is a gender-neutral name.

• That's just... like... Your opinion man. XD I respect your opinion though.

Olivia is so bland and boring. She just moans through the whole episode, least favorite character by far

• Interestingly, in the 'introducing the voice actors' video, it lists the name as 'Jessie'.

• olivia is so whiny, i don't like her

• I don't know what to believe anymore!

Flog61 posted: »

Interestingly, in the 'introducing the voice actors' video, it lists the name as 'Jessie'.

• Eh, true. But I love her actor, and Olivia and Jesse are just so perfect together.

olivia is so whiny, i don't like her

• On the Lukas x Jesse thread, a TellTale staff member confirmed they are both spelled the same. Maybe they changed their mind since the voice actors video.

I don't know what to believe anymore!

• I see that lots of people don't know Olivia actually has a personality.

She shows it if Jesse is a scumbag to Lukas. To me, looks like she avoids conflict if Jesse is handling it in a way she agrees with. But if you join Axel at being an ass to Lukas, she will speak up and show that she is a nice, mature person that knows what is important.

She seems too pessimistic during the building competition, but I think it is just a way to avoid raising expectations just to have them crushed by yet another defeat. Once they are in an actual bad situation, you can see how she changes her attitude. She knows what is important, and tries to keep the group's moral high and to make Lukas feel like he belongs to the group with that joke she started.

What I'm saying is, Olivia is a damn fine girl and I ship it almost as much as I ship Lukas and Jesse.

• Finally someone likes her!

I see that lots of people don't know Olivia actually has a personality. She shows it if Jesse is a scumbag to Lukas. To me, looks like sh

• Really :D

Yep, found that out. XD

• nope im wrong causes this photo XD

Oh, I'm actually a guy. XD

• -_- Wat the FUCK!

Flog61 posted: »

Interestingly, in the 'introducing the voice actors' video, it lists the name as 'Jessie'.

• Well Thats a Good idea!

I see that lots of people don't know Olivia actually has a personality. She shows it if Jesse is a scumbag to Lukas. To me, looks like sh

• Not True SUCKER!

olivia is so whiny, i don't like her

• Great This Ship Is not dirty they in on more than friends like lovers or couples this opinion messed me up Any way this ship is not filthy or awful and they are not doing sex or tier 15!

• like humans minecraft characters have children if i rememberd they are not naked! and its not very filthy or dirty well if they doing sex or doing tier 15 what happens...........

• Damn your a badazz!

Finally someone likes her!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.