@ Telltale - Get your shit together (Mac-Complaint)

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love your games! I by no means am a hater (or a fanboy for that matter - I just like playing your games) and I love playing the game "The Wolf Amoung Us" so far. But that's exactly where the problem lies: I can't play it, without it crashing every time it saves, meaning I need to play most chapters twice. I should at this point mention that I play it on Mac, but that does by no means justify it constantly crashing. I payed money for this game, just like any player on e.g. PC, so I expect it to work no matter what console I play it on.
This really ruins the experience of an otherwise great game. Additionally, now I can't even play Episode 4 because it crashes at the recap. I've tried 5 times now. It always crashes at the exact moment when Beast holds Bigby in anger.
Now let's get to the "get yo shit togetha" part. This game has existed for 1-2 years (depending on if one counts from ep. 1 or ep. 5) and yet you've done nothing to fix these crashes. Check the negative reviews on steam, check the steam threads, check YOUR OWN threads: Everywhere there's Mac users complaining about the exact same thing. And what have you done? "Maybe try playing it in window mode". "Maybe try setting down the graphics" .Thank you. That's the first thing one does when a game crashes, but it didn't help. And you got the feedback that those pieces of advice don't work, but from there on we hear nothing from you. No more advice, no updates, nothing.
So, in conclusion, I'd like you to make an update for Mac, fixing these crashes, because they make your game literally unplayable. I don't want a "We're sorry to hear you're dissatisfied"-reply, hell, I don't even want a refund. The only thing I do want is to play this wonderful game I paid for. So, please make that happen.

Cheers,
A dissatisfied Customer, anxious to finish TWAU

Comments

• Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love your games! I by no means am a hater

name of the thread: Get your shit together!

sry, just thought it was funny

• Wait, a Mac is actually an option in video gaming?

• That's just it though. I love that game, but I can't play it, because it always crashes. Alas, they should get there shit together and stop it from crashing.

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love your games! I by no means am a hater name of the thread: Get your shit together! sry, just thought it was funny

• [removed]

• Wonder how long its gonna take for this thread to get shut down

• Mac's are not for playing games...

• Then don't sell me a game for mac. If I pay money for it, it should work. It's that simple.

Mac's are not for playing games...

• I agree, but unfortunately when it comes to video games Q A has gone to shit, the games that come out now, like should've never been released.

IE. Rome 2
    Battlefield whatever

Very few companies put out games that have good quality. Unfortunately this is the trend we are going into, this mentality of we pay now, they fix later. They don't fix it later, the same things happened with Obsidian's Fallout New Vegas. That game came out four years ago, and it is still riddled with bugs. DayZ standalone edition, 3 years later, and now its a zombie game without zombies.

Its nothing new to me.

Then don't sell me a game for mac. If I pay money for it, it should work. It's that simple.

• macs arent really a gaming system but should still be compatible

Sign in to comment in this discussion.