Telltale Rushing???

2»

Comments

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited October 2015

Rushed or not the eps is still glitchy .

matteso586 posted: »

Why aren't you users complaining? Wouldn't you be concerned about a game being too glitchy?

• Why is this at the top????????

• good then it will be over quicker and i don't have to see it pop up on my steam page ever again and i can forget this ever existed unless it goes on sale

• edited October 2015

The only way I would consider even giving the game my time of day is if it gets a big price cut. I'm talking 80% off. No way is it worth 24.99 especially since I hate Minecraft.

Jewfreeus posted: »

good then it will be over quicker and i don't have to see it pop up on my steam page ever again and i can forget this ever existed unless it goes on sale

• I don't know if they are rushing, what I know is that the episode was VERY short and Lukas's model kept glitching in the xbox version (at least on the playthrough I watched).

• You not a fan then, but hey I'm not enjoying this nearly as much as the other telltale games

Clemenem said: I'm glad Telltale are rushing this. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/659024830696558592 User asks:

• wait for a steam sale they sell telltale games like they're dirt cheap, there will probably be one near the walking dead mini series coming this year.

The only way I would consider even giving the game my time of day is if it gets a big price cut. I'm talking 80% off. No way is it worth 24.99 especially since I hate Minecraft.

• Why is what at the top?

Cope49 posted: »

Why is this at the top????????

• edited October 2015

If future episodes are longer than episode 2. I think I could look past the idea of Telltale rushing Story Mode. The different paths in the beginning of the episode were very different in both location and even playstyle. A lot of work was put into episode 2 despite some wonky lip synching and the very short length.

• The MCSM subforum, I think.

I mean, it used to be GoT. then Tales, then Minecraft. Now Minecraft is at the top.

I found that strange too, but I didn't want to talk about it and cause any sort of ruckus.

Talimancer posted: »

Why is what at the top?

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited October 2015

Yeah you don't want to, its counted as "spam" lmao

Abeille posted: »

The MCSM subforum, I think. I mean, it used to be GoT. then Tales, then Minecraft. Now Minecraft is at the top. I found that strange too, but I didn't want to talk about it and cause any sort of ruckus.

• I loved the episode, but some of the lip-sync was so painfully out-of-sync for both male and female Jesse.

• 100% agree about the lip-synch. There were times where characters mouth weren't even moving and they were speaking full sentences. Lip synching has never bothered me too much, but it was very noticeable this time.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I loved the episode, but some of the lip-sync was so painfully out-of-sync for both male and female Jesse.

• Exactly what happened to me!

100% agree about the lip-synch. There were times where characters mouth weren't even moving and they were speaking full sentences. Lip synching has never bothered me too much, but it was very noticeable this time.

• I was quoting someone else, I wasn't personally saying I'm glad to see Telltale releasing quick episodes and "rush" the game.

You not a fan then, but hey I'm not enjoying this nearly as much as the other telltale games

• Sorry Olivia I can't hear you over the sound of you not opening your mouth.

100% agree about the lip-synch. There were times where characters mouth weren't even moving and they were speaking full sentences. Lip synching has never bothered me too much, but it was very noticeable this time.

• There is also some issues. Like I got a bow randomly, and that wasn't part of the redstone story, and you can see the Netherstorm if you chose to go early.

• enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

Sorry Olivia I can't hear you over the sound of you not opening your mouth.

• I think you got the bow randomly because you didn't play episode 1 first. And its actually called the Witherstorm.

johntheinze posted: »

There is also some issues. Like I got a bow randomly, and that wasn't part of the redstone story, and you can see the Netherstorm if you chose to go early.

• It's because Tales is over. Game of Thrones is almost over, and Minecraft is just beginning. They'll probably bring The Walking Dead back to second down the list when Michonne comes out.

Abeille posted: »

The MCSM subforum, I think. I mean, it used to be GoT. then Tales, then Minecraft. Now Minecraft is at the top. I found that strange too, but I didn't want to talk about it and cause any sort of ruckus.

• Well that's make sense, although I think they should have waited until GoT was actually over before doing that. After all, three more weeks and that board is going to explode, for the good or for the bad.

It's because Tales is over. Game of Thrones is almost over, and Minecraft is just beginning. They'll probably bring The Walking Dead back to second down the list when Michonne comes out.

• Yeah, I really didnt mind it not being very long, but the lip sync going full Life is Strange was bothering

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I loved the episode, but some of the lip-sync was so painfully out-of-sync for both male and female Jesse.

• At least Life is Strange had lips moving when people were actually talking! This was just...

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, I really didnt mind it not being very long, but the lip sync going full Life is Strange was bothering

• Maybe they can fix that with a patch? Since the latest patch, LIS's lip synching seems pretty spot on, to me.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, I really didnt mind it not being very long, but the lip sync going full Life is Strange was bothering

Sign in to comment in this discussion.