Magnus or Ellegaard?

Which of the two heroes do you like best?

I am siding with Ellegarrd, because she seems most reasonable and nicest of the two. And her knowledge of technology are quite cool.

Comments

• edited October 2015

Ellegard for sure. Magnus just came off as an even more annoying Axel. (I'm biased though since I went on Ellegard's route...)

• Ellegaard, Magnus is a fucking asshole.

• I agree. That dude broke his promise and starts shooting explosive at Jesse like a mad man.

Ellegaard, Magnus is a fucking asshole.

• edited October 2015

Exactly, not to mention he seems to treat you and everyone else like shit. He also shot Reuben out of his canon, that is unforgivable.

I agree. That dude broke his promise and starts shooting explosive at Jesse like a mad man.

• edited October 2015

Hey cut him some slack. He was living in this crazy town full of asshole griefers who want to defeat or kill him and take his place as king. He is a bit of a madman but is that a reason to call him asshole or something? Have a heart for Magnus.

#TEAMMAGNUS

• I like Ellegaard better, but Magnus's route is MUCH more entertaining.

• Magnus is a complete asshole and insane. He used my pig as a cannon ball which is unforgiveable, Ellengard is better.

• Magnus : Total asshole that betrays his friends, probably got betrayed by a member of his team. Hated by many.

Handsome Jack : Total asshole that betrays his friends, DID get betrayed by members of his team. Loved by many.

(I like Ellegaard better but Magnus isn't that bad. I'm pretty sure the scene where he goes apeshit on Jesse was comical relief, you know. Just inferring by the fire in his eyes...He's also pretty funny)

• There basically exaggerated versions of Axel and Olivia which isn't a good thing. Elle is boring and pretty useless, Mag is just anti social.

• I went with Ellegaarde so I haven't seen the crazy personality of Mahnus much.

• Mahnus

Gazuntite

dojo32161 posted: »

I went with Ellegaarde so I haven't seen the crazy personality of Mahnus much.

• I think that Ellegaard's route is for those who enjoy exploring and interacting with other characters. Magnus' route is for those who love explosions,thrill and action in generall,so it's very debatable wich route is more entertaining.

Abeille posted: »

I like Ellegaard better, but Magnus's route is MUCH more entertaining.

• Magnus just seems like a failed attempt at a comic relief. I cringe every time he tries to make a joke, so bad, so bad shudders

• Dangit

Mahnus Gazuntite

• Anyone who messes with Reuben, becomes my enemy. Remember that Magnus.

Smellmeh will remember that

Exactly, not to mention he seems to treat you and everyone else like shit. He also shot Reuben out of his canon, that is unforgivable.

• edited October 2015

He shot Reuben out of a canon, which is why Magnus is my enemy.

#TEAMREUBEN

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Hey cut him some slack. He was living in this crazy town full of asshole griefers who want to defeat or kill him and take his place as king.

• I don't know, just compare the main quick time events on both. You get lever pushing with Ellegaard against the fight against Magnus. The fight against Magnus was much more entertaining to me.

And I'm speaking as someone who enjoys exploring and interacting with other characters more than action scenes.

I think that Ellegaard's route is for those who enjoy exploring and interacting with other characters. Magnus' route is for those who love explosions,thrill and action in generall,so it's very debatable wich route is more entertaining.

• I was liking Magnus up until he shot Reuben out of a cannon.
    Did I mention he shot Reuben out of a cannon?

• I feel like one of the few that preferred Magnus :,(

• It is unforgivable.

RhysAndLee posted: »

I was liking Magnus up until he shot Reuben out of a cannon. Did I mention he shot Reuben out of a cannon?

• edited October 2015

Sounds funny, I might like the guy more if I play that pathway

It is unforgivable.

• People love Handsome Jack because he's incredibly funny/witty, and has semi-redeeming features. His original goal of cleansing Pandora, and the fact that virtually no one in Borderlands is actually a good person, makes his actions seem more (slightly) more tolerable in comparison. So far Magnus has nothing that grants him redemption. For the record I don't have a problem with him (though I do prefer Ellegaard), but comparing him with Handsome Jack is insane.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Magnus : Total asshole that betrays his friends, probably got betrayed by a member of his team. Hated by many. Handsome Jack : Total assh

• Nobody messes with Gared's bacon!

RhysAndLee posted: »

I was liking Magnus up until he shot Reuben out of a cannon. Did I mention he shot Reuben out of a cannon?

• Tbh I think that's the funny part xD

Quiff posted: »

Magnus just seems like a failed attempt at a comic relief. I cringe every time he tries to make a joke, so bad, so bad shudders

• I will side with Ellegard. BECAUSE SHE DON'T SHOT MY PIG OUT OF A CANNON, RIGHT MAGNUS? >:(

• The thing is that I've enjoyed Ellegard's route more because of some very interesting redstone creations that can also be made in the original minecraft game and Ellegard's home looks very fascinating. In Magnus' route you don't really have a chance to explore the place(only a corner of the street in the beginnig) and chat with the locals but all of the the QTE's in his part are very intense and amazing(by the standerts of minecraft).

I don't know, just compare the main quick time events on both. You get lever pushing with Ellegaard against the fight against Magnus. The fi

• I love Redstonia better than Boom Town. It was peaceful, interesting and colorful. :)

The thing is that I've enjoyed Ellegard's route more because of some very interesting redstone creations that can also be made in the origin

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Also, Boom Town has a fantastic and catchy soundtrack that goes along with it

I like Ellegaard better, but Magnus's route is MUCH more entertaining.

• Magnus. elle bores me

• Magnus mission was more fun.

• Elegaard. Ya know, because Magnus is a dick.

• When did Ellie show herself to be more useless than Magnus?

There basically exaggerated versions of Axel and Olivia which isn't a good thing. Elle is boring and pretty useless, Mag is just anti social.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.