CSI dark motives

Hi all, can anyone help please? After playing several times, my game will not now load. When I press play from the main menu, I am getting the following message: "PLEASE LOGIN WITH ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILAGES AND TRY AGAIN". Nothing has changed on my laptop and I have not changed from "windows 7" I have uninstalled and then re-installed the whole thing but still get the same message. all advice will be gratefully accepted. Thank you.

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am not Telltale staff so i am unable to help with this technical issue but i would like to point you towards the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

This is actually not a Tetlltale game, as it was made before Telltale started making these games. The first two games in the series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: Dark Motives were developed by 369 Interactive and published by Ubisoft. Telltale started the series with CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (which was a play on the fact that it was the 3rd game in the franchise, and that it was the first game in the franchise to be presented in 3D).

If you're getting problems with administrative privileges, try right clicking the executable file for the game and selecting Run as Administrator. That will give you make you administrator, which should stop those messages from happening. If that doesn't work, try contacting Ubisoft support.

This discussion has been closed.