WHY DONT GABRIEL DRINK MILK!!!

It wears of any effect so just use that ( he's sick)

Comments

• I think he's most likely already tried it. The wither sickness he has is advanced, because the Wither Storm is an advanced Wither. I don't think it will wear off.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

That's probably the case. The wither storm isn't in the original Minecraft game, and is one of the few elements of Telltale's game where that's the case.

Telltale worked with Mojang to create a threat that's unique to Story Mode but still feels like it fits in the world of Minecraft. They wanted to have an enemy that would be a threat that no one in that universe has ever seen, so it's very likely that its effects are beyond those that are known.

It would be interesting to see if they add the wither storm to the original Minecraft once Telltale's season is over and the way to beat it and combat it's effects become known.

I think he's most likely already tried it. The wither sickness he has is advanced, because the Wither Storm is an advanced Wither. I don't think it will wear off.

• I read the name of this thread without playing the second episode. Oh god that sounds funny man.

• Thought that's why he got so strong and be the warrior, eh?

enter image description here

I read the name of this thread without playing the second episode. Oh god that sounds funny man.

• At first, i didnt know what u are talking about, but then i realised that i chose to save Petra :P

• Because Ellegaard murdered all the cows back in Redstonia

• I played the episode and still don't get it.

I read the name of this thread without playing the second episode. Oh god that sounds funny man.

• Milk cures all status effects in Minecraft, including wither sickness, which is what Petra/Gabriel is suffering of.

jarmoksk posted: »

I played the episode and still don't get it.

• Well, I doubt anyone has a bucket and I don't think they are going to mine for iron to get one. Also, if anyone has a bucket, there might not be many cows around.

Cows can sometimes be hard to find and if they don't spawn near you, it can take some time to find them. So, if they did manage to get a bucket and a cow, I'm sure that would cure the sickness, unless Telltale decides that would be too easy.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

It definitely is hard to be a cow in Redstonia...

Because Ellegaard murdered all the cows back in Redstonia

• Right, if you help Gabriel he is in episode instead of Petra.

Abeille posted: »

Milk cures all status effects in Minecraft, including wither sickness, which is what Petra/Gabriel is suffering of.

• The whole plot becomes to find a cow xD

• edited October 2015

On one hand, you could defy Minecraft logic and state that both Gabriel and Petra are Lactose intolerant, since Axel and Jesse were able to mention discomfort in having cactus in their "Pants"

But then we should be able to split the cookie with Lukas sooo....

NO!

_#Wholecookie_WholeLukas

Sign in to comment in this discussion.