FAILED Content failed to download.

edited October 2015 in Game Support

So I bought Episode 2 of Minecraft Story Mode on my Iphone 6+ and I tried to download it when I bought it, and I got a message: Failed Content failed to download. I tried restarting my phone, using different internet connections, restarting the app, and its been 2 days since I've bought it and I still cant download it. When I tap the download button it says Downloading: 100% then after a few seconds I get the same message every time. Please Help!

EDIT: I tried deleting the app and and that didn't help at all, and I also can't seem to connect to telltale from the game, I get the message: "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server. Please visit http://ttg.io/cs for more information." Now if I manage to get episode 2 working, I have to play through episode 1 again. sigh If I don't get it to work then rest in peace 5 dollars.

Comments

• This happened to me as well yet what I did was simply get off my WiFi and refresh whilst using my phone data to download the episode (Which took about 2-4 minutes to download) and return to my WiFi once the episode downloaded. I got no problems after that.

P.S. I have an iPhone 5s

• I tried that, it gave me the same message.

Ortengryn posted: »

This happened to me as well yet what I did was simply get off my WiFi and refresh whilst using my phone data to download the episode (Which

• You need to submit a thing with technical support. Now watch the mods close this thread!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am not Telltale staff so i am unable to help with this technical issue but i would like to point you towards the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.