The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ...Is it weird that the first thing that came into my mind was the Lorax when I saw that?

Jennifer posted: »

My current avatar looks like a big bushy mustache in Telltale's website's default view:

• I was thinking Sam Elliot.

...Is it weird that the first thing that came into my mind was the Lorax when I saw that?

• How do I upload an image?

Sounds like a really weird bug. I'd make a post about that in the support forums. Not that I am from Telltale, but just for my personal curiosity, do you have any screens? I'm curious as to what that would look like.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2014

Use free image sharing sites such as imgur.com to upload images from your computer. Then, on the forums, click the "Picture" icon (it's the fourth icon from the left) and type in the URL of the image you uploaded to the image sharing site.

KJJ2308 posted: »

How do I upload an image?

• Alt text

Let me know if it works :)

Use free image sharing sites such as imgur.com to upload images from your computer. Then, on the forums, click the "Picture" icon (it's the fourth icon from the left) and type in the URL of the image you uploaded to the image sharing site.

• ![Alt text](http://imgur.com/TYiKb3C http://imgur.com/TQsrY4T "Optional title")

• No, those are HTML links. You need to copy-paste ONE link ending in something like .jpg or .gif.

If in doubt, find the picture you want to share, right-click on it and select 'Copy Image Address'.

For example, http://i.imgur.com/TYiKb3C.jpg is the first image you tried to link - try using that.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Blind Sniper wrote:
    ...Is it weird that the first thing that came into my mind was the Lorax when I saw that?

Not weird at all. The first thing that came into my mind was Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters. o_O

• It loads the pic when I click on the link though, either way telltale has made me delete and reinstall the game as it was the only way to resolve the issue.. And it's made me pay 2.99 for episode 2 even though I already purchased the mulipack! Plus I lost all my saved game data! Fuming! Thanks

No, those are HTML links. You need to copy-paste ONE link ending in something like .jpg or .gif. If in doubt, find the picture you want t

• Okay... Getting real tired of arguing with someone over my fanfiction...

• You have a fanfiction?

Okay... Getting real tired of arguing with someone over my fanfiction...

• Yeah. I write for Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and this game.

Deceptio posted: »

You have a fanfiction?

• What's your username?

Yeah. I write for Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and this game.

• Clover123

Deceptio posted: »

What's your username?

edited March 2014

Newroz pîroz be!

angrykurd posted: »

i Want to wish you all a happy new year . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newroz_as_celebrated_by_Kurds also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz

• edited March 2014

Bijîd, le toş pîroz bêt. Hahaha thank you, that made my night. Happy new year to you too.

Edit: how do you quote?

@angrykurd wrote: i Want to wish you all a happy new year . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newroz_as_celebrated_by_Kurds also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowruz Newroz pîroz be!

• how do you quote?

Type a ">" character and copy/paste or type the text you wish to quote.

angrykurd posted: »

Bijîd, le toş pîroz bêt. Hahaha thank you, that made my night. Happy new year to you too. Edit: how do you quote?

• edited March 2014

@blind sniper Type a ">" character and copy/paste or type the text you wish to quote

Thank you

• edited March 2014

This morning, my dad woke me up at 4 AM because his clock said 7. This is what I felt like:Alt text

• I started coming up with random theories for The Walking Dead, and one of them was how Christa got those cuts on her face. Maybe she let Omid attempt to cut her hair, but instead of using his left hand ('cause Omid's supposed to be left handed) he used his right hand and instead of grabbing her hair with the scissors, he accidentally cut the skin. That may also be a reason she just wears her hair up...

• While I think it's good that the forum software allows embedded images and video, I'm starting to wonder if we need a "no images" forum....

• edited March 2014

I've been up since 5 AM this morning. I'm sick. It's 1:35 AM where I live and I'm still up, reading sad, very well written Harry Potter fanfiction.

NoRegrets

• edited March 2014

I feel like I may have some form of depression. I have very few moments in the past 2 years where I have been truly happy. Every single one those few happy moments includes either my boyfriend, or my best friend, both of whom I love more than life itself.

That sounded so sappy. I'm tired, but I think I'm going to stay up until 2 AM again, since I lost two hours of my life to my dad trying to hook my computer up to the printer. Or so he says. I think he saw one of my in progress fanfics, but I doubt he particularly cares. sigh He also went through my drawers, and then pulled my pjs out of my pj drawer and made me fold them up again, because apparently they were messy. -_-

Men confuse me. I love being a girl, even with the periods and childbirth, but I need a book on what men do so girls can understand them - Hey, Ron Weasley, write me one and I'll write you a book on what girls do so men can understand them...

• There's a famous book, "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus," that people either embrace and love or reject and hate. The truth is probably somewhere between those, but if you ever get a chance, you might want to give it a read and decide for yourself. There are a few insightful things in there about the differences in the ways men and women act, even if you hate it.

I know if my daughter were writing fanfics, I'd love to read them! I don't have a daughter, though. Or a son.

Unless these are the kinds of fanfics you're trying to hide from Dad. ;)

Meanwhile, I have to finish up here, and go out to do yard work....

I feel like I may have some form of depression. I have very few moments in the past 2 years where I have been truly happy. Every single one

• Y'know what? Fuck it. As soon as I finish TMM, I'm out of here and taking up permanent residence over at DFAF. I'll only show my face every now and then around here.

• @Noname215:

What?

Y'know what? Fuck it. As soon as I finish TMM, I'm out of here and taking up permanent residence over at DFAF. I'll only show my face every now and then around here.

• Local election in Turkey 1418 fraud cases. :/

• edited April 2014

Persona 4 got an ESRB rating for PS3.... so I might finally get to catch up before P5 comes out! Sweeeeet.

*Releasing on Tuesday, so along with TWAU ep. 3 next week is going to be a busy gaming week.

• looks like molly's forehead to me, but t each their own :D

My current avatar looks like a big bushy mustache in Telltale's website's default view:

• Trying to wash the perm out of my ear..ugh burining

• I just sent off a video application for a position I really, really, really want.

Oh God I hope I get it... I'm really starting to hate my dead-end life at the moment and this would be a fantastic change for the better.

edited April 2014

Good luck! Hope things turn out well for you. :)

• Much obliged.

Good luck! Hope things turn out well for you.

• Wandering around this forum feels like dragging out a cold turkey. It's like suppressing your addiction without actually desiring to kick the habit. :/

Gah, I need to try and get myself to forget about TWD, keep myself busy with my Spider-Man comics. Otherwise, I'd feel like this at the end of every TWD episode, just dying for the next one to come out to feed my addiction. lol

• edited April 2014

While waiting I would like to share with you a picture of a goddess. Seriously guys look at them eye and them smile !! Jesus Christ !! 10/10 would bang and marry 0_0 seriously blue eyed blonde girl are excessively gorgeous..............just my thoughts, what do you think of her ?

Alt text

• edited April 2014

[removed]

veddy posted: »

While waiting I would like to share with you a picture of a goddess. Seriously guys look at them eye and them smile !! Jesus Christ !! 10/10

• edited April 2014

Dammit dude, i'm serious! Remove your fucking picture!!

• I'm a straight female so I really have no interest. She's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but this is really irrelevant IMO.

While waiting I would like to share with you a picture of a goddess. Seriously guys look at them eye and them smile !! Jesus Christ !! 10/10

• Dat Offtopic. But i actually know her. Highly think it's Lena Gercke. German Model and well.. wannabe Celeb.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.