The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The dude was 100% serious, he used actual science and chemistry to come to his conclusion. It wasn’t parody, or a troll, or a joke, it was a legitimate, meant to be taken at face value theory.

Seriously, who thinks of that stuff? What compels them to such hypotheses?

I blame reddit for the death of forums. The ease of one platform makes discussion gravitate towards there. I know at least DICE game still h

• Seriously, who thinks of that stuff? What compels them to such hypotheses?

Horny

The dude was 100% serious, he used actual science and chemistry to come to his conclusion. It wasn’t parody, or a troll, or a joke, it was a

• If he's that horny, I'm pretty sure Rule 34 has that covered, no need to make an entire thread about her sweat composition.

I mean, I can link him some stuff on Tali if he's interested...uhh...I mean...nevermind.

lupinb0y posted: »

Seriously, who thinks of that stuff? What compels them to such hypotheses? Horny

• There were good and bad there. Yeah, I recall that happening(I have a history of website forum promiscuity; don't tell Telltale).

At one point I was on the Megadeth Forums and I've seen worse of humanity(#NotAllFans) before they started cracking down.

• me watching new tales go on sale for "2 weeks" and then the day after the "2 week" sale ends, it immediately goes on sale again for "2 weeks"

This has been your weekly randomly dunk on New Tales post

• The sale price is the actual price they think it's worth, they're just too cowardly to admit it.

Poogers555 posted: »

me watching new tales go on sale for "2 weeks" and then the day after the "2 week" sale ends, it immediately goes on sale again for "2 weeks" This has been your weekly randomly dunk on New Tales post

• edited June 2023

They should really just make the 50% price drop already. Like I know they don't want to immediately mark a game as 50% off the base price only 2 months after release (as it has been consistently doing this since launch but Jan was when it reached 50%, as before it just got incrementally higher) but I honestly think doing the "50% off sale! Ends on this date!" and then immediately going back on sale again over and over again is way worse.

AChicken posted: »

The sale price is the actual price they think it's worth, they're just too cowardly to admit it.

• I think it really do be that simple to be honest.

I blame reddit for the death of forums. The ease of one platform makes discussion gravitate towards there. I know at least DICE game still h

• And the year of things I like disappointing me (outside of Metallica) continues. The new Avenged Sevenfold album, something I have tried and tried to go through multiple times, is a really bad album. A disjointed, incoherent mess of 1000 different ideas randomly blended together in an attempt to sound "experimental" and "avant garde," but ultimately fails. It's surprising how quickly songs went from being enjoyable and fun, to the most nonsensical and dull thing. And some of the lyrics are just so cringe. There's a song that sounds like it's ripped straight from Daft Punk, I really have no idea what they were doing outside of all of the drugs.

• Man, been wanting to make another concept video but I keep getting started and then never finishing any cuz I keep forgetting it aint 2020 anymore and am no longer blessed/cursed with eternal free time.

• Everything outside is orange

• Blizzard going all out for that Diablo 4 advertising.

Everything outside is orange

• Ha! Take my like.

Blizzard going all out for that Diablo 4 advertising.

• edited June 2023

Blizzard executive #1: I’m going to set a large portion of the Canadian wilderness on fire and blanket portions of it and the US in smoke.

Blizzard executive #2: Great out of the box thinking, this will help us market Diablo 4.

BE#1: What’s Diablo 4?

Blizzard going all out for that Diablo 4 advertising.

• Did you accidently get transferred to GTA San Andreas on PS2??

Everything outside is orange

• edited June 2023

It's the impact from those damn Canadians.

There are some pretty serious wildfires going on up there, and because of the wind, it's been impacting those on the east coast of the US. I'm all the way down in New Jersey, and I'm getting hit with it. Yesterday, the air quality index was in the high 200's in my area.

The Yankee game was called last night due to how bad it was, this was how Yankee Stadium in NYC looked.

AronDracula posted: »

Did you accidently get transferred to GTA San Andreas on PS2??

• Man, they're really committed to Orange Soda Night in NYC. Probs to the Yankees for appreciating the most delicious soda there is.

It's the impact from those damn Canadians. There are some pretty serious wildfires going on up there, and because of the wind, it's been

• Oh wow the gameplay is definitely inspired by the Resident Evil remakes. If you showed me the first like 10 seconds without any context I would have asked if it was a RE lol.

It looks like an updated version of Alan Wake. I wonder how the two campaigns will work and intertwine.

• Fires were really bad out west in late May. Large portion of my province was on fire and you could hardly breathe outside.

• opens forums just to see a metric ton of bot spam

• bot raid dudes

• ...and hilarity ensued

• I reported all seven of these this morning. Mods, do something!

• I think it would be easy for me to prefer this over the original since I wasn't a fan of its repetition and length. I hope this game is better paced and doesn't take 20 hours to finish.

Oh wow the gameplay is definitely inspired by the Resident Evil remakes. If you showed me the first like 10 seconds without any context I wo

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hmmm? I don't remember Alan Wake being a particularly long game to beat, it's a pretty breezy ride from what I remember.

AronDracula posted: »

I think it would be easy for me to prefer this over the original since I wasn't a fan of its repetition and length. I hope this game is better paced and doesn't take 20 hours to finish.

• It took me like 4 days to finish it.

dojo32161 posted: »

Hmmm? I don't remember Alan Wake being a particularly long game to beat, it's a pretty breezy ride from what I remember.

• Darn, I could’ve used a SEO to improve my online business presence. How smart of these bots to advertise in such a vast community.

Pipas posted: »

bot raid dudes

• edited June 2023

Judging from the gameplay it looks like it will have a last of us/modern resident evil style of slower movement. I actually liked how fluid the movement was in the first game. It’s hard to explain but it made dodging through attacks a lot more fun.

It’s too early to judge the game completely though.

Oh wow the gameplay is definitely inspired by the Resident Evil remakes. If you showed me the first like 10 seconds without any context I wo

• Imaging raiding these forums. How many people did they think were going to see that crud? 10?

Pipas posted: »

bot raid dudes

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just they figured we'd have a high density of idiots who stuck around. Damn, they got our number.

Imaging raiding these forums. How many people did they think were going to see that crud? 10?

• Our reaction to forums being shut down due to low activity:

The bots when they can't post financial advisories about Cleveland or some shit

dojo32161 posted: »

Just they figured we'd have a high density of idiots who stuck around. Damn, they got our number.

• Hey everyone. Just wanted to add that I'm new to the forums. Am a super fan of choice-based games B)

• I remember the same thing back when our backup forum has been made. It used to be around 3000 spam posts daily in each sub-thread, where there was barely anyone online :P

Imaging raiding these forums. How many people did they think were going to see that crud? 10?

• wondering when the day will come when UltraJesse stops asking for Minecraft Season 3 and who the 3rd successor will be to take up the mantle

• Welcome!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to add that I'm new to the forums. Am a super fan of choice-based games

• I'm convinced it won't end

Poogers555 posted: »

wondering when the day will come when UltraJesse stops asking for Minecraft Season 3 and who the 3rd successor will be to take up the mantle

• Just noticed I have 6666 visits to this community, wonder how many it actually is because I was here since 2013 💀

• edited June 2023

A few things that piqued my interest from the Microsoft presentation.

Spoiler tagged to save space!

Pretty much Bioshock, but with time travel, which in and of itself is a pretty interesting premise.

Art style and animation really reminds me of Arcane. Zero gameplay which is annoying but the premise and visuals have my curiosity.

I played a lot of Payday 2, even without getting the shitzillion DLC's. Definitely looking forward to playing this with friends. Hopefully Overkill don't shit the bed lol.

Cute cartoony artstyle and there looks to be a bunch of different gameplay styles. Also seems like there'll be a a journal system like Seasons, which'll be cool.

This sounds pretty ambitious. It's a narrative driven, restaurant simulator, detective mystery, kind of life sim game. Definitely got an eye on this.

Bethesda has given me hundreds of hours of entertainment at this point, and everything they've shown of it has me pretty excited. It really seems to be their most ambitious game to date! I can't wait for it to be a fun, charming, but buggy mess. Honestly the only thing stopping this from being a day one purchase if it is a Cyberpunk 2077 level launch disaster.

• Wow, looks like I missed a bunch of games. Will check them out.

A few things that piqued my interest from the Microsoft presentation. Spoiler tagged to save space! (Spoiler)

• Thanks mate! Hoping to do some good here.

Johro posted: »

Welcome!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.