Gabriel's arm...

I just want to check, was there supposed to be something on Gabriel's arm? He shows you his "wither sickness" but I saw nothing, just the same, old Gabe arm. I know in a Petra playthrough I saw, there was this purple-ish blob on her arm... Did you guys see something? It's probably just a simple engine glitch again.

Comments

• There is a purple-ish blob in his arm too, but it is WAY up, almost in his armpit. It is hard to see because it is right under his armor's shoulder plates.

They probably made it less obvious to justify the fact that we couldn't see it before, since most of his arm is bare, while Petra's arm is covered by a sleeve so it is easier for her to hide a more obvious wound.

• Yeah, I thought I saw it, but brushed it off as nothing. It is kinda hard to tell the dark purple from the brown on his arm, especially since it is so high up. Hopefully if it spreads in future episodes, we can get a better look.

Abeille posted: »

There is a purple-ish blob in his arm too, but it is WAY up, almost in his armpit. It is hard to see because it is right under his armor's s

• Hmm, weird. In my first plathrough I chose to save Gabe, and when we arrived to Soren's place I saw something was on his arm. So I kind of new what was going on before he told me, maybe I have eagle eyes, I don't know...

• In my alternate playthrough I literally saw nothing on his arm when he showed it to me. I only knew what I was SUPPOSED to see because of seeing it on Petra in my main game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.