My opinions about Minecraft Shipping threads

edited November 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

[removed]

Comments

• edited November 2015

I don't think of sex when I think of shipping, and I really enjoy all these threads. I enjoyed the few shipping threads in the GoT session too, even though I don't ship anyone in particular in GoT.

I do ship Lukas with half of the MCSM cast though.

Oh sorry I forgot to answer the "why".

Because to me, it is part of theorizing where the story is going. In the same way that I say "I hope Ellegaard doesn't die" or "I hope Lukas and Axel can talk their issues out in the end", I like to say "I hope Lukas and Jesse end up together". It is just part of it, for me.

• I wish I can feel love and emotions.

If I did I would be posting fanart and pixelated block sex all over the Minecraft forums.

Yes, I know. Kill me now.

Abeille posted: »

I don't think of sex when I think of shipping, and I really enjoy all these threads. I enjoyed the few shipping threads in the GoT session t

• I ship characters of a media together because I see chemistry between them, not because I want them to have sex.

• Nah, not going to kill you. I'm good if you're good.

enter image description here

I wish I can feel love and emotions. If I did I would be posting fanart and pixelated block sex all over the Minecraft forums. Yes, I know. Kill me now.

• we should make male Jesse and Lukas have pixelated block sex

You don't understand how sick that made me feel.

I ship for the romance, beyond that is for other people, I just can't comprehend a ship going to that department.

I never thought I would ship a few blocks but I do enjoy the threads so yeah.

And why? Because if I like two characters being together, then it makes me happy and that's all I need from a ship.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.