Can't communicate with telltale server

Playing on 360 and when I try to link my account it tells me it can not communicate with telltale server.
When first signing up it also said this, but yet it sent me the verification email. After verifying still nothing. No matter what I do, whether trying to sign in or just re-sign up, it always says communication issue with telltale. Any help pleaseee?

Comments

• Noone else has this issue??? So annoying to not have full function of a game I paid for.

• edited November 2015

I had this problem when i bought the game on Steam, but when i got done playing episode 1 (the 2nd time) i got connected to the Telltale server out of the blue. So i don't know how to help you except say i did have this problem before. But now is fixed. And i didn't have to do anything. :P

MurkOnEm333 posted: »

Noone else has this issue??? So annoying to not have full function of a game I paid for.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.