Just beat episode 2.

I love story mode but that episode was way to short. I mean like wow.

Comments

• It was supposed to be Part 2 to episode 1.

• They could have waited a couple of weeks and released it as part of episode 1, then.

It was supposed to be Part 2 to episode 1.

• I get that, but wouldn't it have been better to make the series 4 episodes then and make them a little bit longer instead of having one episode be barely an hour long.

It was supposed to be Part 2 to episode 1.

• I honestly would have been fine with the length if it wasn't so freaking glitchy. There was constant lip-desyncs, where sound was coming but mouths weren't moving, and vice versa. The subtitles were wrong quite a bit, and sometimes the game just skipped to the next talk before one character finishes what they're saying. Those are just the ones off the top of my head, and I'm sure there was more. I don't see why they thought releasing it like this was okay :/

• To add to that, Lukas's model disappeared and reappeared quite often.

derrickd95 posted: »

I honestly would have been fine with the length if it wasn't so freaking glitchy. There was constant lip-desyncs, where sound was coming but

• And on the scene where The Wither Storm comes to Boom Town. When Magnus talked, the subtitles were in english again. And after the scene, the subtitles went back to portuguese. I mean what?! (i prefer english and not portuguese)

Abeille posted: »

To add to that, Lukas's model disappeared and reappeared quite often.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.