Help me with episode 2 PLEASE!!!!

Ok so I know that TellTale Games have said they've already fixed this issue, but it's not totally fixed! I have bought the season pass for Xbox One. Yesterday I played through the first episode perfectly fine and was super excited about episode 2, but it's not there. Whenever I click on episodes on the left where it says season pass it says purchased. On the right it lists the episodes. I tried downloading the second episode, but it just brings me to the Xbox store. There, it says I need to buy it for $4.99. I've already paid $30 for this I don't want to pay $5 more per episode!!! Please please please fix this now. Thank you.

UPDATE: This is for Minecraft Story Mode. I also have tried totally shutting off my Xbox at least twice now. Taking out the disc and putting it back in. Just turning it off and turning it on again. Nothing works. I am very mad. I just wasted my money on something I can't play. Please fix this or help me with something else I could try because I don't know what to do and I just want to play my game.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.