minecraft storymode complaints

why does minecraft story mode cost more money after episode 1.

Comments

• minecraft storymode i was looking forward to but after i beat episode 1 it said episode 2 cost 14.99 :( is this what i was waiting for more payment not cool

• That's for the rest of the season (EP 2-5)

• It's an episodic series. Clearly you're REALLY new to Telltale, or any episodic games. They come out over a period of time, and each episode costs money.

• What? Where do you get a "rest of season" season pass? They've never done that before

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2015

It sounds like this is iOS or Android, as The Telltale games on these platforms have always had $14.99 season passes after you buy the first episode, since you have to purchase the season pass within the episode itself. Microsoft platforms also charge for the first episode and then charge for the season pass separately, for the same reason, as Microsoft treats the additional episodes as DLC to the first episode and doesn't sell the whole season as a package.

AChicken posted: »

What? Where do you get a "rest of season" season pass? They've never done that before

• edited November 2015

thank you for the information

Jennifer posted: »

It sounds like this is iOS or Android, as The Telltale games on these platforms have always had $14.99 season passes after you buy the first

• and yes i am new to this

It's an episodic series. Clearly you're REALLY new to Telltale, or any episodic games. They come out over a period of time, and each episode costs money.

• you can find it if you click episodes

AChicken posted: »

What? Where do you get a "rest of season" season pass? They've never done that before

Sign in to comment in this discussion.