Cure for Wither Sickness?

edited November 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Do you think there will be a way to help Gabriel or Petra with their Wither Sickness?

Comments

• edited November 2015

I have a theory that when it comes closer to fighting off the Witherstorm, Ivor and the rest decide to just go ahead and join up together in the "Hey, there's bigger things we have to worry about, so let's just be on the same side for now" way and then Ivor finds/makes a potion to cure Gabriel/Petra so that they're healthy enough to fight. Hopefully make the potion, so that Jesse will have to hunt for ingredients.

• to be Honest. No.. they're determinant so....... they're dead.

• Not necessarily.

igormp posted: »

to be Honest. No.. they're determinant so....... they're dead.

• milk cures normal wither sickness. This is advanced wither sickness. I'm sure Petra/Gabriel have already tried milk.

It's milk.

• I haven't seen any cows yet

milk cures normal wither sickness. This is advanced wither sickness. I'm sure Petra/Gabriel have already tried milk.

• There were some if you went to Ellegaard

I haven't seen any cows yet

• edited November 2015

But Petra/Gabriel do not go with you to Redstonia.

I'm sure they haven't even tried to drink milk.

There were some if you went to Ellegaard

• There was a huge amount of time where you didn't even see them. It was probably during then.

But Petra/Gabriel do not go with you to Redstonia. I'm sure they haven't even tried to drink milk.

• edited November 2015

I really hope we'll have a quest called: "A potion for Petra/Gabriel". Because I love the Wiedźmin books!

(sadly I only played the first game...)

enter image description here

• someone's new to TTG (it's the determinant characters' demise all the time)

Not necessarily.

• In walking dead this is 100% true. But other games have determinant survivors.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

someone's new to TTG (it's the determinant characters' demise all the time)

• edited November 2015

I've actually been here longer than most users. Been here longer than you.

• What in seven hells is this madness? Have no one tried the Milk of the Poppy?

• Just when the Wither Sickness is about to kill him, they are gonna find a herd of cows that can supply milk to cure him.

But then the Wither Storm will come buy, eat the cows, and be all like.

"Got Milk Mates?"

• edited November 2015

Then they should've mentioned the milk not working.

There was a huge amount of time where you didn't even see them. It was probably during then.

• Most likely they will. The wither sickness was introduced in the second to last scene, so there will probably be more about it next episode.

Then they should've mentioned the milk not working.

• Hi guys
    I am actually new to the forums this is my first post so don't bag me.
    Anyway my theory sort of revolves around how that our heroes will replace the order.
    I don't think Gabriel/Petra (Petriel) will survive from the wither sickness and at the end I think Jesse will assume the role of the warrior, Lukas will be the architect and axel and Olivia's will fall into the obvious spots, I don't think Reuben would be an Ivor more just a pet.

• There is a a chance Gabriel/Petra didn't get much of a chance to get a bucket which requires 3 iron and milk a cow

Just when the Wither Sickness is about to kill him, they are gonna find a herd of cows that can supply milk to cure him. But then the Wither Storm will come buy, eat the cows, and be all like. "Got Milk Mates?"

• Im pretty sure Ivor's potion will be able to help Gabriel/Petra. Let's just see what happens

• I'm not so sure. When Ivor says "don't be the villains in my story" during the Gabirel/Petra Jesse vs Ivor fight scene it sounds like he is going solo, trying to destroy the wither storm himself and steal al the glory and honour, he would probably only help Gabriel/Petra in the direst of circumstances

AngeloMC21 posted: »

Im pretty sure Ivor's potion will be able to help Gabriel/Petra. Let's just see what happens

• By will be able i don't mean Ivor will help.
    But probably Ivor has a potion that can cure that kind of sickness. Or maybe, if there's a Super TNT a.k.a F-Bomb. Why not Super Healing Potion?

• For most, but there are a few determinant survivors, like Prince Lawrence in Wolf Among Us. Either could still survive the season, just by playing a smaller role in events.

• Makes sense to me; that's about what I've been picturing also. And welcome to the forums, man!

• Thanks for the welcome, glad you like my theory

Bluebirdo posted: »

Makes sense to me; that's about what I've been picturing also. And welcome to the forums, man!

• I see what you mean, it could be added into the story great idea

• To be fair, we still don't know if they die or not. They are determinant in the sense that one gets sucked up and the other gets either sickness but that doesn't mean they're dead. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

igormp posted: »

to be Honest. No.. they're determinant so....... they're dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.