Player Appearance

In the beginning you picked your characters appearance.Which one did you pick and why?

enter image description here

Comments

• Jesse 3, it's the closest one to me. Even though I love the female's voice actor, I'm playing as if I'm Jesse.

• The guy with green suspenders because of the neon color. What did you pick?

• I chose the make Jesse in the middle because he represents my skin colour the most

• If he only had a sweet beard then the first male Jesse would be me, green eyes, brown hair... So the 3rd one.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I hope you don't mind but i edited your post to include the image you where trying to post as it was just a link before.

To answer your question i have 2 save files, one is with the male Jesse with the black shirt and the other is with the female Jesse with the red shirt.

• First Jesse, although i don't look like him at all, i played as him because he showed up in the trailer, thumbnail, etc.
    but the one that looks the closest to me is the second Jesse

• The 1st Jesse, because he... The guy above already wrote it apparently... oh well.

• I picked 2rd Jesse, since I like his appearance the most and because it felt more personal not looking like the 1st Jesse.

• I picked first Jesse for the same reasons as Angelo and KennySandhal. But I look most like FemJesse 1

• I picked the first Jesse because I like playing as the default characters.

• Jesse 2. I like his clothes and I'm male

• Second male Jesse. I kinda like his clothes, and we share the same skin, hair and eye colour.

• edited November 2015

Thanks I was in a rush!I have two as well one with the male jesse with the green suspenders and then the first male jesse.I have two because I want to find Magnus and um Ellagard at least I think thats her name.

OzzyUK posted: »

I hope you don't mind but i edited your post to include the image you where trying to post as it was just a link before. To answer your q

• Second male Jesse! I like everything about him. He's really cute I think.

• First male Jesse, then started a second playthrough as the first female Jesse (first male Jesse looks the most like me, and we both have green eyes). I like both voice lines, but I'm leaning more towards Patton Oswalt because he just clicks as Jesse for me, plus I've heard him in other roles.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.