Regrets Episode 1+2

What are your biggest regrets from the first two episodes?Any choices that made you cringe afterwards?enter image description here

Comments

• Picking an option during the handshake.

• Saying coolio instead of cool beans
    then i rewinded the game and said cool beans.

• I went back several times I've tried builder bump,redstone rap,and the warrior whip and all of them they thought were lame.That leaves the griefer grab but I have a feeling they don't like any of them.

Picking an option during the handshake.

• I went silent for that one.

AngeloMC21 posted: »

Saying coolio instead of cool beans then i rewinded the game and said cool beans.

• Yeah, they don't like any of the choices.

soraking56 posted: »

I went back several times I've tried builder bump,redstone rap,and the warrior whip and all of them they thought were lame.That leaves the griefer grab but I have a feeling they don't like any of them.

• Well thats a builder bummer! :)

Yeah, they don't like any of the choices.

• edited November 2015

Cooking the cows into beefs rather than making a switch myself. :(

• (I forgot her name, that poor girl...) Making that girl in Redstonia fly away on her machine... She never came back :'(

• I have to wonder if she found a way down and escaped to the Nether.

I know its possible once the blocks hit the height limit if she has sand or gravel on her. If not then maybe she could have written an SOS on a book and quill and dropped it down.

Though I wonder If she could have gotten high enough to escape the Wither Storm.

MarteenPyro posted: »

(I forgot her name, that poor girl...) Making that girl in Redstonia fly away on her machine... She never came back

• [removed]

(I forgot her name, that poor girl...) Making that girl in Redstonia fly away on her machine... She never came back

• Not telling Reuben to run when Jesse was surrounded by the monsters, and now he has a black eye.

• 1st
    You know that moment when you do something wrong, but don't know the consequences... Well, i robbed a repeator, and because of that 3 cows died there. Oh man... i feel so ashamed.

2nd
    When that girl asked me if i wanted to throw Reuben on that Cow Launcher, i asked if it was safe, but what i didn't know is that making that question would automatically make the girl put Reuben on the Launcher. And what makes me even more ashamed is that Jesse laughed. facepalm

• Episode 1: telling Reuben to run instead of protecting him (& threatening the guy with my sword) <- I changed it to trading him the sword because then you get the golden sword Petra finds.

Episode 2: not building the command block. (I have no idea why I did that, I regretted it right away and apparently only ~5% chose the same option)

I'm going back to change those decisions but they're not huge regrets.

• Maybe season 2 will be about us reading her notes about her journey up to Heaven. How she raised an army against the Wither Storm and saved the world then died as a hero!

I have to wonder if she found a way down and escaped to the Nether. I know its possible once the blocks hit the height limit if she has s

• b-but, stone sword is better than gold sword!

ChocoHallic posted: »

Episode 1: telling Reuben to run instead of protecting him (& threatening the guy with my sword) <- I changed it to trading him the s

• Oh! And perhaps she could eventually make the jump to the puddle that was used for the Cowapult.

Also, that sounds like game/book of the year! I can't wait for the collectors edition! ^W^

Maybe season 2 will be about us reading her notes about her journey up to Heaven. How she raised an army against the Wither Storm and saved the world then died as a hero!

• I didn't know telltale makes collector editions.

Oh! And perhaps she could eventually make the jump to the puddle that was used for the Cowapult. Also, that sounds like game/book of the year! I can't wait for the collectors edition! ^W^

• The whole game made me cringe afterwards.

• They will for the Flying Machine Lady!

collector edition or riot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I didn't know telltale makes collector editions.

• I went back and did the same desicion because I don't think durability matters too much and the gold looks way nicer as Jesse would say "it's super flashy"

b-but, stone sword is better than gold sword!

• B-but it's flashy!

b-but, stone sword is better than gold sword!

• Same! :)

I went back and did the same desicion because I don't think durability matters too much and the gold looks way nicer as Jesse would say "it's super flashy"

• edited November 2015

I wonder if Petra will get harmed because she gives you her Gold Sword and can't defend herself?

I went back and did the same desicion because I don't think durability matters too much and the gold looks way nicer as Jesse would say "it's super flashy"

• Yeah I felt really bad.Didn't know I could make the switch my self.

Cooking the cows into beefs rather than making a switch myself.

• I traded so I could get the golden sword as well.I knew if you didn't have your stone sword shed give it two you.

Episode 1: telling Reuben to run instead of protecting him (& threatening the guy with my sword) <- I changed it to trading him the s

• ughhhh.....Aren't you saying Petra?

prink34320 posted: »

I wonder if Petra will get harmed because she gives you her Gold Sword and can't defend herself?

• I really hope we will see a trailer for it soon! There will be a Flying Edition for it, I'm sure!

Maybe there are gonna be two starts for the game, one when she jumps off the machine and plans a revenge, and the other when she stays on it and arrives to another dimension.

Oh! And perhaps she could eventually make the jump to the puddle that was used for the Cowapult. Also, that sounds like game/book of the year! I can't wait for the collectors edition! ^W^

• Yeah, sorry, mind blank.

Flaskit posted: »

ughhhh.....Aren't you saying Petra?

• Petra already has an iron sword so unless it's a case of out of durability she is fine

prink34320 posted: »

• W-Wait.. what happens if you don't build the command block?

• It's just not built. I'm going to change it though.

AChicken posted: »

W-Wait.. what happens if you don't build the command block?

• Stealing the repeater and turning on the flying machine.

• Love the profile pic :)

Stealing the repeater and turning on the flying machine.

• At least she's in a better place now.

• sniff Yes... I guess so... sniff

enter image description here

At least she's in a better place now.

• Did any one knows how Lukas act when you keep your cookie to yourself? i just coldn't let him stay hungry! not even to check what will happen' I JUST COULDN'T!!!!!
    Lukas is a brother!!!

• My regret is when i punched Ivor's face, he was right, violence dosn't solve anything

• What if she gets to the sky dimension, the dimension replaced by the end (this is actually true look it up notch had a choice of choosing the end or some sorta sky dimension

I really hope we will see a trailer for it soon! There will be a Flying Edition for it, I'm sure! Maybe there are gonna be two starts for

• Maybe we'll see her in season 2, as the Queen of Skyland.

What if she gets to the sky dimension, the dimension replaced by the end (this is actually true look it up notch had a choice of choosing the end or some sorta sky dimension

Sign in to comment in this discussion.