I purchased season pass yet I cannot download or access episode 2

Paid $25 for season pass and hit a wall. It says to purchase ep2 yet it wont even let me even if i was stupid enough to pay twice. Ive reached out to "support" and only recieved an auto response. Next step is to dispute the credit card change i guess.

Comments

• Same problem here Brandon! Very unprofessional from both TellTale Games and Mojang! I have a very disappointed son. Taking game back and refuse to give these companies any more money! Emailed them and have not received a reply so I am now taking the Season Pass home. Next time release the CD with the episodes finished on on the disc!!!!!! These companies are can't wait to take your money even if it means to release an UNFINISHED product!

• [removed]

• [removed]

• Ow the edge.

I had no problems downloading both after the initial $25 payment myself. Getting an auto response from support right away just generically means they got the ticket and are looking into other tickets that were submitted before yours. I would guess it'll take at least a day for your request to even be looked at. Don't 100% take my word for it though as I'm still new to Telltale Games myself so I have no past experience with their customer service.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.