How did you install Episode 2 on PS4? (Season pass disc)

This is for the people who had a problem installing episode 2 on PS4 but fixed the problem.

Can you tell me step by step how to fix this problem? I tried removing my disc then shutting down my PS4 but that didn't work (And yes my internet was on the whole time) and I've tried countless times removing the disc and putting it back.

I mailed support but they haven't replied in like 5 days.
(Please don't move this thread .-. Everyone can benefit from this)

Comments

• edited November 2015

*We have now resolved this issue. To download Episode 2, please launch the game while connected to the internet, and select the Episodes menu. Select Episode 2 from the episodes list, and it should then begin downloading.

Please note that if you currently have the game open, you will need to fully exit/close the game, then relaunch it while connected to the internet for the game to update.*

MC:SM Season Pass Disk Issue

• Yes I have, it just says that the episode is coming soon. Even though at the main screen it says "Episode 2 is now available to download"

*We have now resolved this issue. To download Episode 2, please launch the game while connected to the internet, and select the Episodes men

• edited November 2015

Eject the game disk, and try turning off the PS4 completely, by unplugging the power supply.

Turn it back on and put the disk back. After that go to the Episodes menu and click on Episode 2. It should bring you to the PSN Store and download it from there.

If the steps above do not work, try submitting a support ticket to get help from Telltale support.

WhiteFriday posted: »

Yes I have, it just says that the episode is coming soon. Even though at the main screen it says "Episode 2 is now available to download"

• Yes I have done this before, many times actually.
    And I did submit a support ticket which I waited on for 5 days but they still didn't reply, which is why I'm asking if any forumers have any solutions for the problem.

Eject the game disk, and try turning off the PS4 completely, by unplugging the power supply. Turn it back on and put the disk back. After

• You're not the only one who's experiencing this. Oddly enough, the same steps that has been mentioned to fix the problem has worked for others.

At this point, the only option is to wait.

WhiteFriday posted: »

Yes I have done this before, many times actually. And I did submit a support ticket which I waited on for 5 days but they still didn't reply, which is why I'm asking if any forumers have any solutions for the problem.

• I have the same problem here. It says Episode 2 is available for download at the main screen but when i go into Episode it still shows me Coming Soon.
    Is this because it's not out in Asia Region?
    I can't even find MineCraft Story mode in playstation Store :(

• You must be typing the name wrong. It's available for Asia, US and EU playstores.

TianDiZiMo posted: »

I have the same problem here. It says Episode 2 is available for download at the main screen but when i go into Episode it still shows me Co

• It's not available in the Asian playstore, I live in HK so I know.

I managed to download ep2 by creating a US PSN account because that's where my disc was originally from, after installation I then switched back to my original PSN account to play.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.