Saving the game with psp3

Yeah it's probably me being a nit wit, but how do you save your progress on the game? I can't find it any where...

Comments

• The game autosaves after every scene or a QTE event is about to happen. You can't manually save.

• Like after each question? And thank you for answering my question.

• Like after each question? Or does my son play for an hour and have no way to save it?? And thank you for answering my question.

The game autosaves after every scene or a QTE event is about to happen. You can't manually save.

• The game usually saves after every chapter. A chapter can be 5-20 minutes long, and there are 6 chapters an episode. (An episode can take 60-120 minutes)

Like after each question? Or does my son play for an hour and have no way to save it?? And thank you for answering my question.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

Not after every dialogue option, but generally when the scene changes, you enter an area where you can freely walk, or you enter a Quick Time Event. Scenes change fairly often as Telltale designs their games to resemble an interactive TV show or movie, so your son won't have to play for an hour without saving. I'd wager a guess that the game probably auto-saves every 3-8 minutes due to something new happening. However, I am only a volunteer Moderator and a fan who is making that guess. I am not a Telltale Staff member.

EDIT: As freelancepolicefan11 said above me, the game saves at different chapters of an episode. However, there will usually be smaller sections within the chapter of an episode that the game saves at as well. If the game is quit without progress having been saved, you don't start off very far behind.

Like after each question? Or does my son play for an hour and have no way to save it?? And thank you for answering my question.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.